Just passed my..

M

Marik

Driving Test!

Second time, 4 minors + a wheelspin at the first roundabout!

:D :D

"a wheelspin at the first roundabout!"

Did you explain you thought there was a police car behind you???:D :D

Well done on passing; its a brilliant feeling! :woot: :woot:

nice one, drive carefully, you ain't schumacher yet!

Congratulations :clap: As mentioned - drive carefully from now on ;)

(y)

Congratulations! :)

One thing I've learned is that driving a car is a privilege and the main aim of driving is safety to your passengers and other road users. Be safe! ;)

Well done mate.

If I can give one point of advice.

You cannot drive.
All the driving test means is that you are competent enough to learn on your own :)

That's one thing my dad taught me years and years ago. We are ALL always constantly learning.

Take that advice, and that of "Treat every other motorist as if he were a nutter" and you can't go wrong :)

He! He! ... Marcel is right, everyone else on the road is a nut ... not to mention crap!
Tis up to you to look out for yourself by looking out for them ... ooh did I not say Congrats yet!

i had an ex police driving instructor and is first words "treat every other road user as a complete psychopath, do not trust any of them" words i live by now as well as then !

So let me know when you get a car and ill leave mine in the garage ;) roflmao ;)

Well done Marik!

Let me get this right though...you knocked over 4 minors and STILL passed? Jeez - I thought my other half was lucky to scrape through after stalling the engine twice...!

Aye your allowed a maximum of 15 minors, before you fail, or 1 major!

Thanks all, Joe T + Ian! I'm coming for youuu!!!!

Just bought a:

ford Fiesta 1.1LX 5door Manual, Insured it, but can't get tax until monday :(

Just bought a:

ford Fiesta 1.1LX 5door Manual, Insured it, but can't get tax until monday :(

Whooo! First wheels, nothing quite like 'em. Keep away from Halfords and the bolt on goodies though. :D

Oh yeah, watch out for all the people who have no idea which lane to be in at roundabouts and will just cut across your lane. I've had several of those in the last few days! For the first exit on the roundabout you take the LEFT lane, not the right one! :eek:

congrats! ive had 100 lessons 3 failed tests n have given up!

Back