Just soaking up the sun

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
It has been sunny but quite windy this morning, the Ltt`s have been hiding up along with the Coal Tits but the Gt`s still come and go whatever the weather.
C&C welcome thanks for looking.

GT1-2.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT2-1.jpg

Absolutley lovely Rich :clap:, all 3 of them, love the mossy perch too.

Alison :)

The 3rd one for me Rich. Like the perch in the first two, just a pity about the shadow(?) across the bird in both those.

All great, but 3rd one has great colours. Why do mine always look flat?

All 3 are great shots Rich, I especially like the lighting and shadows on no1, but no3 really stands out for me (y)

Thanks all, have to agree about the shadows in the first two, probably another reason why the sunshine can sometimes be your enemy imo :cool:
Noted once again on the crop Kaz, which reminds me I forgot to mention that I used the rotation crop tool in the latest version of DPP, I had downloaded it the other day but did not realise it was included untill I seen a heads up about it. Nifty tool for sure (y)

Great set, all well detailed and well lit shots. Number three wins for me though, nice sharp detail, sideways pose, clean background and a simple perch. Great stuff!

Thanks Danny, now I just need to tell the rest of them how to do it properly :LOL:

great shots, quality (y)

Lovely detail in this set Rich - like the light in no 1.

Back