Justa Question

:eek::eek::eek:

where's DF, Busterboy, Arkady et al :D

How the blazes did I get dragged into that?

I'm a respectable bloke I am............. but if the jobs vacant, i'll chuck my CV in the ring (y)

I think you made the right choice there Jules ;)

Thats it, (nude girly photoshoot TPF meeting) in Canada 2009.

Going so far:-

DF
Busterboy
Arkady
Glen

........:D

........:exit:

Nice one Jules for not doing the shoot with this guy, if prices are the same as here for around £35-45 per hour you can hire studios with models who do glamour/art nudes, so if he did want to gain experience then that would be the easiest way.

DF
Busterboy
Arkady
Glen

Oi, I AM going next year to see Mini so all is good for the girl/girl photoshoot :p :D....errrr, except it will be me tagging along with the missus as she visits Mini and her better half .

Of all the people I expected to pick up on that statement - you weren't one of them Rich :nono:

OK, I admit it, I had a weak moment. Being a good Catholic boy, I'll have to go to confession now :sulk:

Thats it, (nude girly photoshoot TPF meeting) in Canada 2009.

DF
Busterboy
Arkady
Glen

........:D

........:exit:

Nice one Jules for not doing the shoot with this guy, if prices are the same as here for around £35-45 per hour you can hire studios with models who do glamour/art nudes, so if he did want to gain experience then that would be the easiest way.

Oh my goodness I"m over here lmao.:LOL: Everyone start saving now for the trip!!:LOL:

As of yesterday the person in question has deleted any form of contact with me without me saying a single thing. Guess someone has joined this fine community of ours and saw my post,lol

Guess that confirms what everyone here thought! Thanks again guys and gals!!

:wave:

Sounds like a result for you too Jewel - glad it worked out this way.

A happy ending, just what I like to see.

Don't give up on the idea of getting the shots done though, as you did seem to be liking the idea. I'm sure there must be some good snappers near you that would do a great and totally above board job.

Back