Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6936010.stm

A man was arrested after a suspected burglar suffered serious injuries falling from a fourth-floor flat.

Officers were called when a man woke to discover an intruder in his flat on Corkland Road in Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Greater Manchester, on Monday morning.

When police arrived the alleged burglar was found unconscious on the pavement outside the flat. A 56-year-old man was arrested on supicion of wounding.

The injured man is said to be in a critical condition in Hope Hospital.

Police believe he fell from the fourth floor window and have described his serious head injuries as "life-threatening".

The man who was arrested has been bailed pending further inquiries.

Police are appealing for anyone with information about the incident, which happened shortly after 0600 BST on Monday, to contact them.

If the situation is as it seems with the above article, all I have to say is.......:clap: Ha! (To the burglar).....and release the man!

As you say, justice prevails, release the flat's resident.

Hope when the burglar wakes up he doesn't say he was pushed.

The burglar will probs end up suing the homeowner, you know what this country is like. Agree with peoples comments, if he wasn't there he wouldn't have falled in the first place.

I hope the burgular dies. It'll be less of a strain on the tax payer.

now now......remember he was a suspected burglar .......;)

I'm normally all for scrotes getting what's owed to them, but as it's not been confirmed that A the bloke was unwelcome in the flat
B the bloke was a burglar

It might be that the bloke thought he superman and decided to try flying and the flat's occupant said sure try it on my balcony.

Hmmm ... :thinking: ... they might have just fallen out with each other ... :D ... after a tiff ... :cautious:

Chances are if he dies there will be murder charges pending such is our weird and not wonderful justice system ... :eek:

:p

Back