Juvenile Red Squirrel

lovely shots as always of these little fellas you are so lucky I am desperate to photograph red squirrels I am off to scotland in May where's the best plce to see them will be staying around Fort William area do you know?

I am not too sure if there are any around the Ft. but if you care to take a jaunt over to the east side you are welcome to come & photograph this one & his pals.

Awww Charlie that is so kind of you I would love to when the time comes I will ask you for the details and would love to try and come packed up with lots of goodies for them:)

No probs. I admire your work & would be happy to help you get your red devil!
They get enough goodies from me, so please do not feel you have to bring any.:)

Thanks Charlie would just make my holiday that would but of course I would have to bring something I know they get more than enough from you they are lucky squirrels :)

They are playing up a bit just now though! Seems to be a bumper cone harvest in the woods so they have breakfast with me then skedaddle!
Or maybe it is the site of me in kilt & wellies.:LOL:

Good thing is the amount of cones I am finding that have been eaten by squirrels. Means a good crop of squirrels too.:D

They are playing up a bit just now though! Seems to be a bumper cone harvest in the woods so they have breakfast with me then skedaddle!
Or maybe it is the site of me in kilt & wellies.:LOL:

Good thing is the amount of cones I am finding that have been eaten by squirrels. Means a good crop of squirrels too.:D

Great stuff will have to get me a shot of a scotsman in his kilt and wellies:LOL:

Really nice shots - like the first one best - we only get the grey squirrel down here, I would love to see a Red one ..............

Thanks for sharing

Back