Juvenile Sparrowhawk

Adam, if I'm going to be out in the open in the wet, (very rarely, as much for me as the kit!), I have a large waterproof that covers the entire camera and lens but this was taken from inside the hide and hence there was no risk to the kit. However I often walk around in light drizzle and never overly worry about the kit as it is 'pro' design, I just wipe it over as I get the opportunity and the lens has a neoprene kit fitted as standard :)
Thanks Roger, I keep hovering over the neoprene covers and waterproof sleeves on wildlife watching supplies at Tiverton but can never decide which one, by time I do it will be summer haha

Thanks Roger, I keep hovering over the neoprene covers and waterproof sleeves on wildlife watching supplies at Tiverton but can never decide which one, by time I do it will be summer haha

I always keep a couple of cheap Optech plastic ones in the bag for smaller kit but when I go up to the Farne Islands later in the year I will have full covers available 'just in case' :)

I always keep a couple of cheap Optech plastic ones in the bag for smaller kit but when I go up to the Farne Islands later in the year I will have full covers available 'just in case' :)
Sounds like a plan think I'll get a full one to be safe for trip (been lucky past 2 years but don't want to tempt fate and law of averages ; )

Back