Kamov KA32

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
This awesome heli came to visit Shoreham for a few days this week. I love having my office at Brighton City Airport!

Here are a few of it leaving today.

2017-09-29_10-39-53.jpg2017-09-29_10-39-44.jpg2017-09-29_10-39-36.jpg2017-09-29_10-39-25.jpg

One of the more unusual heavy lifting aircraft.

For sure an interesting view from your office :)

Thanks for taking the time to look. I actually legged it across the car park to the barrier between the public side and the airfield so I could get a proper view! Such a distraction during the afternoon when I should be working! But needs must.

Thanks for taking the time to look. I actually legged it across the car park to the barrier between the public side and the airfield so I could get a proper view! Such a distraction during the afternoon when I should be working! But needs must.

Ah! well we all need breaks from work ;)

Viewing them on smartphone but I would think a DRL tweak and a tad of contrast boost might give them a lift ( no pun intended).

Not sure I have ever heard the term DRL before. What does it stand for? I can't work it out.

Dynamic Range Limits. There are various ways to do it but I use Photoshop, open Levels and look at the histogram. If there are non used areas at either end you move the 0 level pointer and the 255 level pointer to the edges of the histogram. In each case if when you 'grab' the pointer with the mouse you press the Alt key the image will go all white and as you move the slider once clipping occurs it will show it. NB the 0 end is the shadows and the 255 end is the highlights.

Hope that makes sense as easy do than put into words :)

Last edited:
I would think a DRL tweak and a tad of contrast boost might give them a lift ( no pun intended).

:agree: DRL = Dynamic Range Levels = black and white points setting.

Here, only that tweak was applied…

Kamov%20KA32.jpg

… and I liked the pun! :D

Back