No
A few from yesterday.

Sunset at Margate
8445Sunsetfigures.jpg

Another of Margate at Sunset
8472Sunset.jpg

And another.....

8462sunset.jpg

Tried playing with some long exposure trickery....the other half didn't believe this would work!

8502Illusion.jpg

And finally, Margate by night.

8504Margatebynight.jpg

Thanks for looking - all c&c gratefully received! :)

OMG!! I was born in margate and I cant belive you have made it look like that. You are a photography genius i am very impressed, lovely photos, especially no. 3

VERY good, like the ghostly guy in front of the clock. very good

Thanks for the comments guys! My favourite keeps swapping between no's 1 & 3. I'd not been to Margate in years - and when we first arrived it didn't look too hopeful as locations go but as the light fell it started looking better! It's the first real attempt I've had at shooting at night / sunset - whilst I found there was a lot to think about I really enjoyed doing it and now want to find places to do more! I'm under an hour from Cambridge so that might be next on the list. :)

Did you go for the airshow? I was there on Saturday and got more photos than I know what to do with

evilowl said:
Did you go for the airshow? I was there on Saturday and got more photos than I know what to do with

Do you know it wasn't until we were already on our way to our first spot of the day (Romney Hythe & Dymchurch railway - this is the deal you see, the other half gets to ride on some cute little trains and in return I get to play with my camera, so we're both happy!) that I even kew the airshow was on. more than likely now my next airshow action will be at Dartmouth regatta if we make it down there.

Get some of your pics from the show up then Evilowl! :D

Wow ... that is some big sun pic in 2 Witch !

3 pips it for me ... although the sun could be off-centred and improve it ... imo !

Clever ghost in the mono ...

Back