Kerso?

Originally Posted by Cobra
Surely feed back good or bad needs to be aired from professional suppliers

absolutely

OK as you have highlighted the word professional ( I actually didn't know this was a second business) I'll take that a stage further and say feedback good or bad needs to be aired from suppliers selling large quantities of (any) equiptment whether professional or not

You're not a Labour politician are you Cobra? More sliding goalposts than a slippery football pitch :D

You're not a Labour politician are you Cobra? More sliding goalposts than a slippery football pitch :D

At the practicing stage Jonny I hear there is a top job going soon? :D

At the practicing stage Jonny I hear there is a top job going soon? :D

lol - you'll have to fight the chunky scotsman for it, but you'd get my vote in a race of two.

I thought he lived in Scotland? :shrug:

So did I until an invoice arrived from him, complete with a USA address not that it matters as far as I am concerned though

I thought he lived in Scotland? :shrug:

He is a Scotsman living and working in the US.;)

His sister lives in Scotland and items can be collected from there if needed.:)

Also I have had personal telephone calls from him lasting up to an hour at his expense keeping me updated with shipping etc.

:eek::eek::eek:

I hope I never have to call you........sounds like you could natter the hind legs off a donkey

:LOL::D ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

I hope I never have to call you........sounds like you could natter the hind legs off a donkey

:LOL::D ;)

postsuckscq1.jpg
...:D

Well I have a rather expensive lens that will be coming from him hopefully before next weekend (ie the 30th) and by all accounts I have every confidence it will happen. Even with the negative comments raised here I feel confident that in the end the transaction will be exactly what I need at the time I need it. And i´ll be on here again to say so.

can i take two's on the copyright of that for future penguin posts, Tim? :D

you're a bad man Mr Reb............but pmsl none the less ;)

p...p...p pick up a.......

Thanks guys for all the input. Pixel, as I said in the PM your lens will be with you today so no worries. Tim, I no longer do landscaping, doing the photo gear full time and appreciating all you guys business. Struggling to keep up this week, Jill has been over to Scotland doing a sponsored walk for breast cancer in Edinburgh. Pick up for any gear in Fife or Arbroath is okay. Photo competition coming soon, winner gets a 2GB Sandisk III card, I need to speak to Marcel & co.

Regards Ian.

He is a Scotsman living and working in the US.;)

His sister lives in Scotland and items can be collected from there if needed.:)

Thanks very much for your support. Regards Ian.
Personally I have found this thread to be quite refreshing and would make me more likely to consider using Kerso in future. There is something almost cult-ish about the way some people praise him which is reinforced by the bizarre claims that he should be above being given negative feedback. A benefit that I have never seen afforded to any other store, eBay, or personal seller.

It is perfectly normal for people to have computer problems, go on holiday, or fall ill etc. and it is reassuring to know that Ian is normal and has all the same issues that the rest of us do. All the good stuff said about him still far outweighs a few people's experiences on this thread, which are perfectly valid and do not deserve to be written off just by people who never had any problems. But they also provide balance and allows you to be able to make an informed decision that is not possible when everything you read is so one sided.

Michael.

Thanks very much for your support. Regards Ian.

Personally I have found this thread to be quite refreshing and would make me more likely to consider using Kerso in future. There is something almost cult-ish about the way some people praise him which is reinforced by the bizarre claims that he should be above being given negative feedback. A benefit that I have never seen afforded to any other store, eBay, or personal seller.

It is perfectly normal for people to have computer problems, go on holiday, or fall ill etc. and it is reassuring to know that Ian is normal and has all the same issues that the rest of us do. All the good stuff said about him still far outweighs a few people's experiences on this thread, which are perfectly valid and do not deserve to be written off just by people who never had any problems. But they also provide balance and allows you to be able to make an informed decision that is not possible when everything you read is so one sided.

Michael.

i will just chip in and say that the conversation i had with Ian about our last competition was very nice, and the service i got when i bought from him was first rate. The man didnt have enough hours in the day back then so i sympathise. Hopefully the suggestions given on communiation will be taken on board by Ian

I assume that this thread is now over, everyone is happy(except matt, but whats new..:p )and we are all going to have a hug and get on with stuff..:)

Hi,

Just to let everyone know my 17-40 arrived 10mins ago so I'm a happy bunny :D

Pleased to hear it :D Good luck with the job at the weekend (y)

Thanks Matt, No hugs from me Glasgow kisses only:)
i will just chip in and say that the conversation i had with Ian about our last competition was very nice, and the service i got when i bought from him was first rate. The man didnt have enough hours in the day back then so i sympathise. Hopefully the suggestions given on communiation will be taken on board by Ian

I assume that this thread is now over, everyone is happy(except matt, but whats new..:p )and we are all going to have a hug and get on with stuff..:)

Hi,

not bad going in the end then, ordered on the 18th and delivered by the 22nd pretty good going and will have been a nice price too. Wish I could afford a bit wider than my 28-70 F2.8 but just paid for our summer holiday and a bit skint now :crying:

Mike.

Just like to say that i placed a order with ian for a very expensive bit of glass, and because i normal deal with traders i can see face to face, i was a bit worried about dealing with somebody i could not see,
but Ian kept me informed with lots of PMs and emails and im glad to say the lens arrived with no drama (and very sharp).
Thanks Ian.

Just received my new 70-200 2.8 VR... absolutely chuffed and impressed with the service. Very recommended. Great price and delivery, what more can I ask for?

See.. told you all I wasn't nervous :p

Back