Kestrels(hovering)pic added

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Was in Cornwall last week and walking around the coast I spotted these Kestrels and managed to capture these shots.At one time we counted 6 kestrels it was great to sit and watch them

kestrel1.jpg

kestrel13.jpg

kestrel4.jpg

kestrel21.jpg

kestrel25.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning shots Kaz, pin sharpe (y)

Number 1 just edges it for me.

they are superb Kaz, i still cant get a decent flight shot so really appreciate these

Andy

Stunning shots there with one just edging it for me for the angle the bird is at :D

Cracking shots, very well taken, nothing wrong at all.

Superb, There were 12 in flight at the same time when I was out walking yesterday but they all adjusted their distance from me as I walked past. Did you have to hide yourself to get these shots and what lens were you using?

Cheers Paul

Superb, There were 12 in flight at the same time when I was out walking yesterday but they all adjusted their distance from me as I walked past. Did you have to hide yourself to get these shots and what lens were you using?

Cheers Paul

thanks for the comment Paul I didn t have to hide just sat and waited till they came near enough to me helped to have the fantastic views as I did wait all day there I used a canon 400f5.6

Thanks Kaz I was thinking of giving it a go with my 80-200 f2.8 and 2x tele convertor. Only hope I've got you patience.

CHeers Paul

Oh my,excellent shots of my favourite BOP, I think these are exceptional.............:clap:

Cracking set of a lovely bird #1 is stunning :clap:

All absolute toppers.

Beautiful shots there (y) What f-stop and shutter speed did you use?

Another vote for no 1

stunning capture imho

md:clap:

a fantastic set of shots so crisp and detailed , well done .

Kaz patiance really has paid off well here these shots are all exceptional and I am sure that any pro nature photographer would be overjoyed with these. Excellent quality in 1, 2 and 4. 3 the head partially obscured by the wing and 5 the background not being as clean as the others means that for me they arn`t quite as good as the others but still an (and I only reserve this word for the best shots :D) awesome set.

A great set Kaz with loads of detail :) Sorry I cant pick a fave :thinking:

Stunning work Kaz, captured the moment so well.

- No 5 for me, you can feel the sense of movement; Getting ready to dive. Great detail in them all.

---------------
Graham

A really good set of shots. I think I'll have to go along with No.1 being my fav, but they are all very good sharp captures.

Back