Kestrels(hovering)pic added

Kaz patiance really has paid off well here these shots are all exceptional and I am sure that any pro nature photographer would be overjoyed with these. Excellent quality in 1, 2 and 4. 3 the head partially obscured by the wing and 5 the background not being as clean as the others means that for me they arn`t quite as good as the others but still an (and I only reserve this word for the best shots :D) awesome set.

Know what you mean about 3 and 5 but just wanted to show some different ones I got loads of her hovering so 3 was showing the top of the wing and 5 he was just going down for food cheers for commenting Mark

Lovely shots Kaz especially No.1 :clap:

very lovely shots - where exactly were these taken kaz? we're off to cornwall this weekend :)

cheers

drew

Blown away by these, great shots! What lens were you using for these?

I don't know quite how I missed these
thats a damn good set (y)

Absolutely stunning shots there Kez. Would be very proud of anyone of them.

Another superb set.
Scott

I have been viewing these such a lot and then noticed I had not commented.........just one word.........

CLASS.

Keith:clap:

Kaz, lovely set of images, great detail in the eyes (y)

They are fairly tolerant of people, provided you keep still, and they are great to watch when they are hunting.

What els could one say Kaz!!! just Aaaahsome........ Num 1 for me as well
Good glass and patience does help then. (y) (y) :clap:

I have been viewing these such a lot and then noticed I had not commented.........just one word.........

CLASS.

Keith:clap:

Kaz, lovely set of images, great detail in the eyes (y)

They are fairly tolerant of people, provided you keep still, and they are great to watch when they are hunting.

Excellent shots , i do like #1 especially..

What els could one say Kaz!!! just Aaaahsome........ Num 1 for me as well
Good glass and patience does help then. (y) (y) :clap:

Brilliant shots Karen,might see you at Brandon one day
Steve
http://www.ssphotographywildlifeandmotorsport.moonfruit.co.uk/#

thanks everyone and might see you at Brandon Steve

Back