Kiddie Moment ..... Its snowing!!!!

never thought of that, hang on
Brummie ... Ive merged us ... two threads in one day with adults wetting their pants over the weather may be a little too much for some folk to take ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Its been snowing here for an hour or so, its to wet though, preceeded by a lot of rain........its not settling :(

Goooo on Chris ... set your camera up ... it might stick yet! :D

Brummie ... Ive merged us ... two threads in one day with adults wetting their pants over the weather may be a little too much for some folk to take ;)

Good idea on the merge, Glo
But what a sad lot of gits we are lol:

Goooo on Chris ... set your camera up ... it might stick yet! :D
its to wet Glo it won't stick :( (but i'll keep an eye out "Justin case")

Justin Case? ... eh I know 'im! :LOL:

Brummie ... come on, thats not real snow!
You just follwed me around the Merryhell this aftie snapping the back of my jacket didnt you! ;)

Ah alas! yes, a wet & miserable Sunday evening... and m bored too! :p

Oy Glo, Justin Case is a mate of mine, so's is cousin, Justin Time :D

snow8.jpg

Thanks Glo!
it's now snowing in Leighton Buzzard!!!!!

We've got a right covering now....pics in a mo

... Will that be Leyton Blizzard now then, Mike! *groan*

I doubt it. 'Glo But I used to be "based" in leighton Buzzard a few years ago, when I was a trukkin' Always used to "pull" London on a Friday, Stuck in traffic as always
" Late & buggered" always used to spring to mind ( sorry :D)

So not fair :LOL: We've just got rain now :razz::razz::razz:

snowing here. :thumbsdown:

hopefully stop by morning :cautious:

Loads of snow here. I just had to scrape the car before coming back from LBs! Bit dicey too - 220bhp rear drive BM doesnt work well in the snow!

If it hardens overnight I aint going into work tomorrow!

You Woossey, Joe :p
RWD's are much more fun than those FWD things.
Less power I know but I loved my 3.0 Capri in the snow ( well actually the wet as well :D) The 2.8 Injection Special sorta ruined it really with the LSD :D

Woohoo!! i love the snow!! lol.. it looks nice and cold there.. i suppose it should if its snowing! lol.. :bonk:

No snow here though.. but it feels cold enough, and the sky looks.. errr.. snowy.. :thinking:

(y)

Back