Kingfisher Dive Shots and Kingfisher in Evening Light

Bugger,i`m so pee`d off that it is so difficult for me to get to the river birds,jealous as hell and brilliant shots,well done...............:clap:

Just spotted those STARS. Didn't know this site did voting...now wheres the 5 star button

keith

Absolutely beautiful - I'm over the moon when I just see one, let alone photograph them as well as this.

Sorry for the thread revival, but just noticed that #2 is the editors photo of the month in this months BBC Wildlife magazine!! (page 119 november 2009) knew I recognised the pic so came back to find the thread.

Congratulations Karen :)

Last edited:
Totally different league to anything i have ever seen on here before!

Absolutely awesome Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've come a long way in such a short space of time. Absolute corkers, especially the first two :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Bravo

Sorry for the thread revival, but just noticed that #2 is the editors photo of the month in this months BBC Wildlife magazine!! (page 119 november 2009) knew I recognised the pic so came back to find the thread.

Congratulations Karen :)

I did wonder about the resurrection but thats a great reason for it.
Great shots and a great achievement :clap:

Ohhh I'm so glad this one has been posted on again, I wanted to show someone these pics because they are among the best I've seen and I could not find them.

Duly bookmarked :)

Fabulous fabulous fabulous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did I say they were fabulous..........:)

In a word FANTASTIC.
Kaz you certainly give an amateur like me something to aspire to.
Thanks for posting
Regards
Paul..

It's all been said.....................all I can think of is ABSOBLOODYLUTELY FANTASTIC:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I've never seen a kingfisher, but after viewing these pics feel I have witnessed one first hand

Amazing photography

I must have missed this, so glad i have had the opportunity to see these wonderful images.
All are great but the first two really hit the spot for me. As you say light makes such a difference to plumage and the kingy is one of those species that often look so different.
Excellent set Karen, thanks for sharing these.

Stunning shots, absolutely beautiful, well executed every one, fantastic - bet you enjoyed every minute !!!
Regards DaveC

Abosolutely brilliant shots Karen :clap: :clap:

Superb is all I can say!!! (y)

Mouth agape.......nothing coming out.......totally speechless!! Brilliant

Back