Kingfisher

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
My Holy Grail!
After watching a pair for the last few days, finally today one came within a half decent range...

Kingfisher800.jpg

Thanks,
Anthony

About time photoshop got a chainsaw tool :LOL:!!!
got to love the colour of it's feet (y) Nice catch.

Tara

Well done there Anthony, good things come to those who wait...

maybe you could clone out that annoying little twig :joke: ;)

JB

We were hoping to see some of these this afternoon - I'm jealous now!! Nice shot though - just a shame he had to land the wrong side of the tree though eh, but nothing you could do about that. There's a bit of noise evident though - high ISO?

Hope you don't mind but I had a bit of a play with it for you;

Kingfisher800v3.jpg

What do you think? Couldn't get rid of the twig though :LOL: Probably a bit more sharening on the KF but it was only quick as I say.

Just tweaked the levels a little on that one as it also looked a little flat, so new version now :)

Hi well done I've never got anywhere near one of these
Pete

Nice capture ... (y) ... but isn't it true they always find the most perfick spot to perch .. NOT ... :LOL:

An excuse to revisit and retake of course ... :cautious:

:p

:LOL: Well they do when they're out of my range.

I recently bought a new 300mm, telling my wife (who is getting a little fed up with my photographic spending) it was all the lens I'd ever need...I don't know how I'm gonna break it to her!:D

Think I might have a look at a 2x converter.

Great shot Anthony, always nice to capture one these. :clap: Excellent edit Andy. (y):clap:

I love watching these little fellas (if they stand still long enough). Its always good to capture one no matter where.

These are so so hard to capture, i have been after a pair for weeks, and still can't get the dam things to stay still long enough, either that or as yours they hide...

well done thow...

I'm green-elusive little things-so hard to capture when seen-so exceptionally well done.

Back