Kingston 1GB CF - £17.99

Looks good - never had any trouble with Kingston 1 gig cards. Always format and not delete images. At my age the speed does not seem to matter!

CF prices do seem to be dropping. I've seen the 2Gb Kingston elite pro that I have for £46 now here and noticed 4Gb cards for less than £100 at 7dayshop

bargain. Bought 1, so i got a nice collection of 2 x 1gb, 1 x 512 and 2 256

lots of piccies coming this summer then!

Glad people found the site useful. I'm just waiting for mine to arrive now. :)

1 ordered here too.....substantially cheaper than the Crucial cards I've been using. Guess I'll put off the purchase of a pro-speed card for a while longer then! :whistle2:

Got mine in the post this morning!:thumb:
Thanks again Sloth.

Wow - what a bargain - just ordered one :D
Many thanks for that :thumb:

I'll still waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully they'll be there when I get home tonight. :)

Thanks for the info, I am going to order a few of these now :)

Nice. Unfortunately, I have to wait until next week when my credit card is billed for the current month before ordering. Defo need more space!

mine arrived today, top service!

Yes, mine was on the doormat when I got home tonight too. VERY impressed with the service from these guys.......all set for our hols now! :D

sloth said:
I'm still waiting for mine. :(

Thats Sod's Law for you, the one guy that posts this great offer and helps everyone else out with a bargain, orders before anyone else and is likely to be the last one to get the goods.

Sorry fella, I really feel for you. It's usually me that has that sort of luck :(

Maybe you should email or call them Sloth. I ordered mine on Tues afternoon and it arrived this morning (Thurs).

The dispatched email said to allow 3-5 working days. I'll send an email on day 5, which is tomorrow.

Hopefully they'll be at home when I get back from work. :)

Yay, they arrived! They must take another 3-4 days to get to NE Scotland. :D

sloth said:
Yay, they arrived! They must take another 3-4 days to get to NE Scotland. :D

Phew! Glad to hear you got them OK in the end!

out of stock, damnit!

im not stuck between buying a laptop or more memory the 2Gb ive got at the moment is fine for a days shooting so i think i might buy a lappy so if im away i can transfer to the lappy before formatting!

Put my order in yesterday afternoon and must of bagged the last two,
he he :innocent:

why you little.....
HomerStranglesBart1.gif

Well the long-suffering Husband has just bagged a couple of 256mb XD cards for his Olympus from these guys too. Hopefully the service will be as good this time! (And of course he's now regretting not saying "Yes" when I asked him while I was ordering my CF card whether he needed any.....! ;) )

Got mine this morning, ordered it friday afternoon. Cannot fault that at all for quick delivery!!:shock: :shock: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Glen said:
Got mine this morning, ordered it friday afternoon. Cannot fault that at all for quick delivery!!:shock: :shock: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Mine arrived next day too! I'm impressed :)

Ed :)

Hey guys, it's back in stock. I finally can order 2. :)

Yahoooo! :) My two CF cards have arrived. Thanks sloth, for bringing this to our attention. :D

Back