Kirkistown Trackday

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks, I'm looking for opinions on these.

The M3 was a rushed job and I ended up messing up the front... and rear of the car in the processing :bang:

APART from that what else I'm doing wrong?

bmwm3nm4.jpg

lotuselisemf4.jpg

renaultcliosportkm2.jpg

I wouldn't say you're doing much wrong at all. I think these are rather good. The angled motorsport shots aren't to everyone's taste but it works on these. Although the angle on the last one is a bit severe :) I like the selective colouring on the Lotus too. I don't think I've seen the technique used on a panning shot before :clap:

Nice shots to me but I don't know what people look for in this type of shot but you must be very close the selective colour works really well you have some good dynamism in there too.

Bill

Thanks for the comments :D

I'm going to the same track tomorrow where there is a bike day on. I'm more interested in the bike photography but just thought I'd give the cars a shot, last year I found the bikes very difficult to get sharp but I have new gear this year which will help me... as long as I teach myself how to use it :LOL:

I'll throw up a couple of the bike photos tomorrow, praying they will be as good as the cars above :rules:

I'm no expert but those are very nice!
I tihnk the only thing people suggest in panning is have some track in front of the car, to show where its going.

Back