LA Noire

DorsetDude

Spud
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Picked up this game for £17 at the weekend. Its dire, cant stand it at all! :bang:

Question is can I take it back purely for not liking it now its been opened etc?

Cheers

DorsetDude said:
Picked up this game for £17 at the weekend. Its dire, cant stand it at all! :bang:

Question is can I take it back purely for not liking it now its been opened etc?

Cheers

You're best off looking at the TC section of he retailer you bought it from...

Almost certainly not. If you bought the PC version, your best bet will be to sell it second-hand yourself. High St retailers may give you a return, but unlikely if it's opened, and they'll take it in for a trade if it's a console version.

Worth a shot, bus as above you could always sell it on second hand.

I'm sure you'd get away with just losing a couple of quid.

Its the PS3 version, I'll take it back and try my luck.

Cheers all.

I worked in Game for a few years and no they wont take it back because you don't like it. I used to get that a lot when I was there and I would just offer to trade it in instead

I also got this for the xbox when it was released, what a load of tosh it was too. Sell it on ebay, im sure someone will pay £15 + 2 postage ;)

If you paid cash for it try the old trick of someone brought it for you but it's not the right game.............if you paid by card this is a bit harder to do!

Well to my pleasant surprise the customer service desk refunded me my money no problem at all. I would have been happy with in store vouchers but money even better. This was back onto my card as well. Result.

I may try Borderlands game of the year edition instead next.

cheers

Perhaps the retailer could have some publicity for this instance of good service? Name names!

I thought this was supposed to be pretty good?

I was looking forward to this game, but didn't get because of the bad reviews. Red Dead Redemption on the other hand was a cracker. I enjoyed that.

I was looking forward to this game, but didn't get because of the bad reviews. Red Dead Redemption on the other hand was a cracker. I enjoyed that.

Yep me too. Spent way too many hours on it.

Back