Large digital photo frame

Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't have a lot of wall space in my cottage and there are a fair few images I have taken this year that I would like to display. I thought what would be ideal would be a large digital photo frame that I could hang on the wall like a picture. I thought something about 17 inches or so wide, loaded by USB and with the ability to set it to automatically change the image every hour or slower.

Having trawled the internet I cannot find one that big (and no, I don't have a spare tv). Perhaps they are called something else at that size.
Can anyone help?

Edit My Images
No
I recall seeing a project by someone a few years ago who used an old (redundant) laptop to create a digital picture frame.

Still possible as a project!

OP
OP
Scots_quine
Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes
Thank you all for the above. However, I really don't want to build one. And don't know of anyone who could build it for me.
Much prefer to buy one off the shelf even if it is at premium price.

Edit My Images
No
There are some 15inch ones on Amazon.....

Though I can find larger ones mentioned on some sites they seem to actually be unavailable!

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Digging deeper

I find ref to a Hama brand one 18.5 inches.....money no object model!

Perhaps cheaper via a direct rather than Amazon purchase

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-00118575-00118575-Digital-Frame-Black/dp/B00XUAUUKC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ascsubtag=dcw-3075628636205844120-20&keywords=Hama+185PH&qid=1581641248&sr=8-1
That appears to be identical to a Rollei branded one that I bought for my father-in-law some years back. Decent quality and still works after 7 or 8 years.

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
This one is cheaper. But, I fancy you get what you pay for.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Scots_quine
Name
Joan
Edit My Images
Yes