Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Caught this feeding in my back garden earlier :D

Part way into the moult and looking scruffy.

A Buteo jamaicensis. for the technically minded

You lookin' at me? you lookin' at me?
( if I wasn't so stuffed i'd kick ya' butt!)

IMG_4911.jpg

Is this my best side?

IMG_4937s.jpg

I can fly higher than an an eagle
( well maybe tommorow when I have worked off this 6oz of dinner)

IMG_49461.jpg

Cheers guys. 1st attempt of #2 looked too soft so I re-did it and now over its over cooked, Oh bugger :D (the halo is obvious now you mentioned it Mike). Back to the drawing board :D

Try using the sharpen tool rather than sharpening the whole image - that will allow you to sharpen up the eye and feathers etc whilst avoiding halos and other artifacts.

Thanks for the tip Nigel, I have tried using it. I have gone from "not enough" to "not knowing where to stop" :D
One day soon I hope to find a happy medium
( but thats another story ;) )

nice, cant add much to whats been said above really, found out the other day that a guy i used to go to school with, has a huge collection of birds of prey, and some of his owls were used in the Harry Potter films :) may have to get back in touch with him i think :)

nice, cant add much to whats been said above really, found out the other day that a guy i used to go to school with, has a huge collection of birds of prey, and some of his owls were used in the Harry Potter films :) may have to get back in touch with him i think :)

Cheers Ian, not a guy by the name of "Jeff" by any chance?
I know a couple of people that have had an "interest" in Potter films

Now if only I was allowed one of those instead of the bloody kitten we're getting in the week lol.

:thinks:

Kitten Vs Raptor.........Photo Opps Abound!!!!!!

There just has to be a slapped wrist Emoticon around here somewhere :LOL:

Back