Last minute valentines...

Name
Samantha
Edit My Images
Yes
Just popped in to sainsburys for a few bits and the amount of men rushing in and out buying last minute cards and flowers was crazy!!! Hahahah!!!

Hope you men on here were more organised! :)

I left a card and pressie out for my wife before I went to work this morning and bought her some flowers on the way home.

I was waiting until tomorrow when it will all be half price and them claiming... "oh what do you mean today is the 15th?"

My wife knows she loves me. Why do I need to remind her?

Well, I got 15 Valentines cards earlier on today . . . left me completely breathless.

Boy, that security guard at Clinton's gave quite a chase.

I left my wife's presents on the kitchen table this morning, a bag and a belt, before I left for work.
When I get to my desk I saw I had 5 missed calls and a voicemail all from home.
The voicemail was from the missus, calling me every name under the sun and telling me exactly where my dinner would be.
So as a backup I bought her some flowers on the way home.
However since walking through the door she is far calmer even she has admitted the Hoover works much better now.

I left my wife's presents on the kitchen table this morning, a bag and a belt, before I left for work.
When I get to my desk I saw I had 5 missed calls and a voicemail all from home.
The voicemail was from the missus, calling me every name under the sun and telling me exactly where my dinner would be.
So as a backup I bought her some flowers on the way home.
However since walking through the door she is far calmer even she has admitted the Hoover works much better now.

:LOL: That's the sort of thing my OH would do.

I told him to give me exactly the same thing as he got me last year. He did ...............absolutely nothing.
I'm over the moon with it, now I've got a matching pair:love: :LOL:

wench got nowt.

married, 2 kids, nice house and decent cars. what more could she want?

don't subscribe to the valentines day stuff unless your trying to get into someone's..............

you realise this is a motto of men who end up getting divorced !!! :LOL:

She's an accountant. She undersatands that £20 bunch of red twigs will be £10 tomorrow....

My wife never expects anything from me, we have a great understanding.

Ever practical, I treated Mrs Wisemen to a new fridge for valentines day......

You should have seen her face light up when she opened it.

We did Valentines at the weekend as we don't live together during the week, saves faffing...

Get down to Asda! They were selling a dozen red roses yesterday for £3. Probably only £1.50 today :D

I bought a single red rose for £2... I was conned!

Spent a lot - Flowers, couple of small ish gifts and then a meal together in Saturday...and was complained at for not getting a card! I don't believe in cards, and for a student, I spent quite a lot considering on her anyway!

A little bit too late for this thread, but here's a cartoon I did for last year's valentine . . .

ValentineCartoon2011-1.jpg

And this one done earlier on in this week for this year's . . .

Benchcartoonsmall.jpg

Back