Lastolite All in one kit, anyone tried one?

Hi Pete, for my mobile set up I have acheap stand that I've had for a while, a flash mount which I got off ebay for about £7 and last week I bought two collapsible 43" Westcott umbrellas from MidWest Photo Exchange which arrived within about four days. I bought one silver reflective and one white shoot through.

Hope this helps. (y)

Yeah I've been looking on ebay etc just not sure on the quality of the stuff. I've found the 100cm kit above for £95 so figured I'd ask :D

Should have bought something like this before the weekend shoot but didn't think of it at the time :LOL:

Looking at that link you posted they do full strobist starter kits... Will have to ask about delivery :D

Pete

That's conveniant but way over priced. A good place for umbrellas on ebay is a shop called fotosupplies, I've bought silver reflecting umbrellas and dual purpose shoot thru/reflrecting umbrellas from them. Good prices, quality and delivery. Cheapest place for stands I've found is tecno.co.uk

I had been looking at photosupplies on ebay. techno.co.uk seem to have been rolled into jessops now, and jessops dont show stands :(

I noticed photosupplies do stands, not sure what they'll be like.

Pete

Back