Latest project

Name
Haroun
Edit My Images
No
Thought I'd share my latest project ...
A short web sitcom all shot on dslr (5d mark iii)
[VIMEO]62795607[/VIMEO]

You can read more about it on the kickstarter page here:

www.j.mp/MS-ks

I was DoP and directed the pilot so it would be great to get some feedback from a visual perspective.

Cheers

I found the opening shots a bit to choppy, that sort of editing is perhaps more suited to a car chase sequence. Overall though very well put together, and intriguing.

Thanks for the feedback Ken. I agree opening perhaps a little choppy for some tastes - a combination of us trying to hammer home a style and create confusion around the 'deja-vu' of her bumping in to the same person twice. Glad you liked it overall!

I really liked the camerawork overall although I thought some of the scenes could have been a bit more tightly edited. What lenses did you shoot on?

How's your campaign going - when's the deadline?

I found a few of the scenes were a little too lengthy but the camera work and the edit add a unique but watchable pilot, if a little unorthodox. Good luck with the kickstarter project and let us know how its going.

Quality of the recording is good, but I had to stop watching after 2 minutes due to all the chopping and changing of camera angles.

I liked the choppy start - It gave the piece identity and a sense of individual style. Loads and loads of work from script to locations to acting to camera work, all brilliant. However, as cross-platform web sitcom I don’t think it will succeed, as a showreel for your many talents it will.

Back