Latest Wedding.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
white bal.....my single most annoying editing thing...even using the white bal dropper in LR its never quite right. I now just try and do it by eye...and try and get it consistent for each scene / group of shots...

Great images....wish my 8th wedding was that good..

Thank you. :)

Yeah, the WB thing is a nightmare. I think they are fairly consistent in the same environment though, although there are a few I would happily have another go at, but they have been delivered now. I tend to deliver them before I put anything anywhere on line out of courtesy. I shall take the comments forward into my next one which is in a few weeks. It has potential to be good I think with lawn games and such like.

A very enjoyable set of photographs, I would be pleased to have taken them, and as the couple getting married, received them. Regards Gary

Great set. Having read most of your "worries" in the past I don't see what the problem is. Was it all natural lighting with the exception of the dance? It looked quite a sunny day.

Wow, amazing shots, I would be really, really proud of these. Something for me to aspire to!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Great set. Having read most of your "worries" in the past I don't see what the problem is. Was it all natural lighting with the exception of the dance? It looked quite a sunny day.

Thank you. :) Ha, the 'problem' is me and convincing myself I have something not only saleable but lovely to look at. That's more important to me than the business side of it as the moment.

Yes, with regards to lighting, the only flash was during the dancing in the evenings. It was very bright and sunny. :(

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, mate. That's a fine set of wedding photos with more than enough good stuff to make you feel proud and enough to work on that will make you feel that you can improve.

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, mate. That's a fine set of wedding photos with more than enough good stuff to make you feel proud and enough to work on that will make you feel that you can improve.

Thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

Back