Layering advice

Name
Jose
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey there,
I am currently doing my a level at photography and am studying multiple images as part of this. I am trying to set up a shoot where the same subject is is multiple positions by layering several photos together...however my editing skills as somewhat lacking and i dont really know where to start and was wondering if anyone knew how, or of any step by steps available? I use paint shop pro at home but i have access to photoshop at college if thats easier.

any tips would be really appreciated as i am worrying that i might have picked something too hard.

x

You use layer masks to show/hide the various bits of the images, it can be fiddly to do, it's best if the people don't overlap and the cameras on a tripod.

You use layer masks to show/hide the various bits of the images, the cameras on a tripod.

I go with that to, depends on your editing skill as to whether you overlap the subject/model, when doing edits with overlaps zooming in close and use a hard brush, and use masks, rather than the eraser/rubber, as you can easy undo mistakes

Back