Leading on from the Vero thing. Let talk Flickr.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
All these apps and service that seem to come and go, yet there is one that's been around for a very long time, offers a lot of what these new kids do, has over 20 million active users and is a very well established name.
Flickr, with better management (not verison), could absolutely dominate the photo sharing space. If Flickr where to produce an app that is as good looking as Vero and user friendly as Instagram and offer a better community then they already do they would, in my eyes, leave the others in it wake.
But alas it's all about money and Flickr has been left stagnating for way too long.

Flickr had ALL of that before that silly bitch took over as CEO and destroyed it all thinking that I.phone pics was the future

I agree - Flickr is happy to take people's money but has zero interest in customer service or product development. It's really disappointing.

But I'm sure Marissa ooogymawhatsit is happy with her her multi million dollar salary so that's fine

I used Flickr until they introduced what Wikipedia describes as the "Justified View" which ruined (to my mind) any value Flickr had as a photo gallery. I then removed my account and haven't looked back. Subsequent events have me feeling justified which I find preferable to having my images justified.

I agree - Flickr is happy to take people's money but has zero interest in customer service or product development. It's really disappointing.

But I'm sure Marissa ooogymawhatsit is happy with her her multi million dollar salary so that's fine
You pay to use Flickr?

Back