Leanne

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
After three filters and a lot of cropping:

1937f48c.jpg

C&C welcome!

I think it would be really useful here to say what you wanted to achieve and whether you got what you wanted. With the info you have posted, there is little else I can say initially except in my opinion, poor colours and noisy. Perhaps this was what you were after? In which case I would say, yep, while not my cup of tea you got what you wanted.

Do you see my point?

Sorry to disappoint but I had no idea what I wanted to 'achieve' with this, just that I liked the effect I got (and so did the Instagram peeps! Currently my fourth most liked photo). I do think the very low resolution (which you're obviously perceiving as noise) is an issue when it's viewed at full-size, it definitely looks better on the iPhone screen. It is sometimes a shame Instagram only supports low-res images, but the speed and efficient sharing you get in return seem like a worthwhile trade-off.

Cheers for replying John, not disappointed at all (y) Mmm, I don't think I get the mobile phone pics really - Note to self - Stay out of that phone forum thingy :)

I really like the photo and the effect, however the frame is way too bold and ends up overpowering the image. A white-ish frame would be softer, one with some kind of fuzzy edges may suit even better.

Thanks for the comment, I think you're right - the bold border makes the image itself look even more washed out than it already is. I'll have a play and see about an updated version.

Back