Bargain LED Lenser Gift Set at Maplin

Excellent value, think i paid £40 for my original P7 although long since relegated to the back of a drawer due to subsequent torch purchases (latest ThruNite TN12 2016).

I got the 5.2 and K2 touch when I popped in last time. This offer was not there, pity.

Should add that as a bonus, they actually sent me the gift set with new version of the P7.2!

Only available in store now, fair few distributed over the country - none in Norwich though :(

Only available in store now, fair few distributed over the country - none in Norwich though :(

That's a bargain - I paid about £50 for my P7 and about £45 for my P7.2 (I do like LED Lenser torches). Got a fair few other models too:)
Might get a "spare" just in case

Said that there was one in stock in my local store, so reserved it for collection only to get a message saying that it was unavailable. Oh well, saved me £20 because I didn't really need it anyway!

None nr me, I have a P7 & T7 but always room for a spare.

I have reserved one of two at my local store and had the reservation confirmed via email but I can't find any information on how long I have to collect it ??, I won't be able to get there until Monday.

Last edited:
Quite fancied one as i had 3 stolen on an event a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the nearest to me is 36 miles away and to get there and back on a tram and then the train wouldn't be worth it.

Oh well mine came back saying they could not fulfil the order too !

I have reserved one of two at my local store and had the reservation confirmed via email but I can't find any information on how long I have to collect it ??, I won't be able to get there until Monday.

Same as me, ordered thursday and it was in store next day but today was my first day off, just picked it up.
Reading the myhermes email it said something about having 7 days before it's sent back from whence it came so im sure you will be ok.

Oh and mine was the 7.2 too instead of the 7 :)

Mine was delivered this morning, also the P7.2.
A big thanks to Rob for the initial heads up :)

The P7.2 seems to be about £36 on Amazon. I'm not interested in the P3, which is unnecessarily large for a keyring light, and prefer the tiny Photon Lites.

I've got a couple of LED Lenser Police flashlights and a T7, which are decent and work well, but I'm not keen on the AAA battery configuration. I won't buy any more, there are better options now.

Back