Leeds Locations

Name
Ollie
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know of any good locations for a car shoot in the Leeds area? Looking for something industrial / interesting!

Cheers
Ollie

Hi, there's a massive industrial estate at Cross Green. Just use Google maps and type Cross Green Way Leeds - maybe somthing there??

I usually use the industrial estate near Wakefield; it's straight down the dual-carriageway off Jct41 of the M1 (near the Burger King). There's also a fair few industrial units around the Pontefract/Castleford way which provide some good backdrops provided you don't mind being stabbed by youths to get a decent image!

I usually use the industrial estate near Wakefield; it's straight down the dual-carriageway off Jct41 of the M1 (near the Burger King). There's also a fair few industrial units around the Pontefract/Castleford way which provide some good backdrops provided you don't mind being stabbed by youths to get a decent image!

How many time have you been stabbed there then ?

Hi, there's a massive industrial estate at Cross Green. Just use Google maps and type Cross Green Way Leeds - maybe somthing there??

And head down to Knowsthorpe Way on the same industrial estate and you have a lovely backdrop of the Hesco Bastion building, which if my memory serves me correctly has a Sea Harrier and numerous artillery pieces on the roof.

Back