Daily Lee's 366

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Well firstly this may not be a true 366 due to my short term memory loss(see my other threads for explanation), but I'll try very hard and put it in my Ipad so that I remember.

I feel this will keep my photography flame alight and hopefully will kind of help me remember where i've been and what I've done

here is my first....... yes its a little soft but i'm on cheap lenses until at least tuesday when I get My L lens

But I'll firstly start with a pretty self portrait......Scar included slightly

IMG_9192.jpg

Last edited:
I saw your other thread... Hope the project helps you to recover fully.
Best of luck!

and Heres the next one....... Taken as my other hobby took me around as a pub and club singer, this was a shot of my recording microphone...... tempted to sell for some more camera gear.....but cant bring myself to do it..... critique welcome!

Microphone by baxtersdad, on Flickr

thank you, shot with wireless 580exii to left with homemade snoot (cardboard)

AND NUMBER 4.....
381456_10150564357756061_122931651060_11582904_1131038485_n.jpg

haha.....only just

ended up with a few drool marks on the camera and my coat....

you will get annoyed with pics of my dog, but believe me I will have different photos as more equiptment comes!!!

Boxer Playing by baxtersdad, on Flickr

just using the 24-105 f4L.... and thank you appreciate the feedback

I do think my number 4 is a tad blurry tho..... lighting wasn't great that day

ok i cheated a bit, had some new studio flashes...... just testing them out and caught this one...........

Tired by baxtersdad, on Flickr

it was a last minute shot today being honest....just thought.....**** I haven't done todays photo

thought you would have been getting bored of the dog by now

Absolutely love the shot of the dog. Keep up the good work!!

Nice lighting in these, good shots in general. Loving the dog, will I love it still in 10 pictures time? I not 100% sure, but I think I will!

I can honestly say that once my nd filters come then there will be others........

In a way looking at all these photos of my dog, makes me realise how trapped I am..... Been advised not to drive so I can't travel..... Unless I catch the bus.... Which always smells of damp and wee......

I can honestly say that once my nd filters come then there will be others........

In a way looking at all these photos of my dog, makes me realise how trapped I am..... Been advised not to drive so I can't travel..... Unless I catch the bus.... Which always smells of damp and wee......

Dont think of it as trapped! It is always harder to spot images in the home or in your familiar space. I should know I 'm trying to take pictures of my kids every day for 366 days! It will force you to try harder - which is a good thing! Work your way round your house - your lighting techniques is obviously good, just look at your house as if you have never been there before!

Image Warrior said:
Dont think of it as trapped! It is always harder to spot images in the home or in your familiar space. I should know I 'm trying to take pictures of my kids every day for 366 days! It will force you to try harder - which is a good thing! Work your way round your house - your lighting techniques is obviously good, just look at your house as if you have never been there before!

Oooh I love confidence boosts in a morning........ Thank you!!!!!

on Flickr

BALLS!

Last edited:

fun one of me!!!

Last edited:
and day number 11 brings us a bit of change.........

Literally

Money money money , on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
396547_10150586817521061_122931651060_11664818_1514147842_n.jpg

Bit blurred but done in short time!

Thank you........ Honestly I do intend on getting other photos..... I just don't think it's fair asking the other half to drive me somewhere so I can take a photograph.

and day 15 brings us a sign of affection......

this sign has annoyed me all day as it is something that we have purchased since the accident, but I don't know when or where from..... to me it just appeard over night

a sign of love, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back