Daily Lee's 366

day 35.......using the weather to my advantage!!

again shot with the nifty! off camera flash, bounced

Footprint in the snow on Flickr

Last edited:
thanks nick!

day 36.... another snow one......

Baxter on Flickr

Last edited:
37. Communication..... some do it well others not so well. but where would we be without it?

ring ring by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
38. My first attempt at an HDR image, just chose a random one I had taken today

jack HDR by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
day 40..... playing with off camera flash

changed to black and white in photoshop, played with the levels to turn the guitar to white....original image is also on flickr!

Home guitar BW by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
thanks michael.

day 41, had a busy day!!! so only done a quick selfie

IMG_3683 by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks tony, although the more I look at the last image the more I think the arms should be matching the lightness of face and neck????

maybe its just me being picky then?

day 43. Can you guess what it is? ..... (cick throught o flickr for description)

The mask of light by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 44. A friend came round for a visit.... so I borrowed their car

BMWBW by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks for your support Michael!

Day 46..... shot with a 420 ex and 580exII both off camera

Toy cars by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Day 47.... I'm starting to like the looks of this HDR stuff! maybe this one is over done and the car could've done with a clean, but I was showing and explaining the whole hdr thing to my nephew.

the car also has a lot of scratches on its front bumper (my grandfather is 80 and likes to count up the number of people pipping at him in any journey)

Needless to say I only re-sprayed his bumper mid last year!!!!

Gramps Car by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 48... ok had a few beers, playing with the screw on close ups so excuse this if its a bit poor

Dog nose by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Michael and Ben, getting the feedback means alot!

been a busy boy over the weekend, shooting some portraits on sat then editing them today, day 49 is one from the portraits and day 50 is one I've taken whilst having a break from PP!

49. puppy love

Puppy love by Lee, on Flickr

day 50. egg and chips

Egg and chips make me happy! by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 51.... this dog moved so quick it was almost impossible to get a decent shot!!

give us a kiss by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 52. bit the bullet and took a step towards getting back on two wheels ( my brother is taking me on the back of his until I'm allowed to drive/ride again!) bought this:

New helmet by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 53, went to london with a friend of mine who owns his own company, they went slacklining with some other slackliners!

Slackline jump by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Really sorry that this is the first time that I've visited your thread, it's nice to see some light trails in your thread (y) the three that you've posted this in this thread have got better and better (y) you've got some really great photo's in your thread (y)

I don't know if your aware but we have a couple of sticky threads..

A list of those that are :wacky: enough to undertake this type of challenge if you would like to have your thread added to the list please drop a link to your thread into THIS THREAD

Also if your finding that your in need of support or can help with ideas for others please also see THIS thread

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers Matt! I've added myself now!

Day 54, A little late as I believe Flickr was down last night.... but here it is!.....

Beer bottle by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
day 56......
time to get creative! shot on my worktop with a black sheet on it, off camera flash with a home-made (prawncocktail pringles tube) snoot!

Boots helmet and blood by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
I used a BBQ Pringles tube myself but none the less it can work really well :LOL: and that's made for a nice image (y) though since my last visit it's the beer bottle that I love the most (y) the colour of the bottle on the wood adds interest to the image (y)

Matt

Looking at the set of the photos it started as an aerial view of the bottle then I must have added a flash to get the green to come through!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
day 48... ok had a few beers, playing with the screw on close ups so excuse this if its a bit poor

Dog nose by Lee-James Hopewell, on Flickr

Not poor at all! I'm really liking this one. Especially as the focus falls away really rapidly, really focusing your view on that central point. Works well in B+W as well :) Looking forward to seeing this weeks

Thankyou for the feed back, I think looking at it again, I've just missed focus slightly.... never mind, may try again

todays (day 60)...
a war memorial in al local park, I found it quite surreal with just the one bunch of flowers placed on top

carr bank park memorial hdr by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back