Daily Lee's 366

Anything for a bit of a giggle...... The other one was too rude to show... I really need to act my age at times!!

I've never been camera shy! Lol, I think the subject matter was very carefully chosen on the iPad.

Apparently, I said to my other half... "I'm just going upstairs to do some photography" I then came back down half hour later with a smile on my face.

day 61..... drink! (the non alcoholic type)

Cola glass by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
day 62... not sure which is the best..... what do you lot think?

love 2 by Lee, on Flickr

love 3 by Lee, on Flickr

love 1 by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
64. playing around with different light paintings again.... had this idea, it's not perfect, but its a start

music lightwave by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Lee. Only getting a quick look through this thread for the first time.
Especially loving your boxer shots and the boxer/cupcake shot. Will get a longer look later.
Keep up the good work.

Phil

Thanks phill

65. I know some of you are dead against it, but for me it helps with my memory problems!!

Face what? by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
I don't get what people have against facebook myself, it's a tool and like any tool when used with thought it can be great, I love facebook for keeping in touch with friends and family, I've even got a few TPer's on that there book of faces (y) Day 53 is great with perfect focus and DoF (y)

Matt

I'm guessing it's a typo and you mean 63? If so, I've checked the exit and it's quite unusual for me to alter the fstop, I'm usually a shutter speed man! So I must have been looking to get the perfect dof with that one (f2.2 on a 1.8 lens)

66. took the dog a walk!

Splash 2 by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
thanks mike!

day 67. the hardest one of the lot to photo, didn't realise how much dandruff she has until I was doing the PP, lots of heal brush used, added the extra catchlight to her right eye

Florence

IMG_5151 by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Adam... it was one of the best from the entire set!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm guessing it's a typo and you mean 63? If so, I've checked the exit and it's quite unusual for me to alter the fstop, I'm usually a shutter speed man! So I must have been looking to get the perfect dof with that one (f2.2 on a 1.8 lens)

Indeed I did :bonk: and Day 66 wow, that's perfect (y) the action and the colours :woot: great work (y)

Matt

day 70. a friend came round and we had a bit of a laugh.... heres a strange one for you!

biker guitar by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just noticed the bad edit on that, my comp was being slow grrrr

day 71. I've had my driving priviledges reinstated (yippee) so thought I would take a drive out.

theres a fence around the whole perimeter of this place and I think I need to go back and maybe get in when the demolition team are in....see if they let me just inside the gate.... worth a try I think

clipstone colliery by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
Up in York for a couple of days with the other half so I will get the photos on in a couple of days time! Any tpers in York.... I'm the gingerish guy with scars on the left side of his neck lol

Thanks mike, from the photo's i've got it looks like we had a nice time!!

Matt, thanks for the support!

Photo's to follow shortly!

Last edited:
day 73! national railway museum!

, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
thanks michael, I like both edits of the minster, I'm just finding it really hard which I like the most!

75. York railway station..... taken yesterday, but the edit was done today! the only reason I haven't taken one today is the fact that I'm editing all the ones from york!!!

york railway station by Lee, on Flickr

Last edited:
The small flower stood out a mile in the series of photos so I particularly chose that for that reason! It is the smallest flower in the basket too

Back