Daily Lee's 366

thanks adam... I'll have a look through others 365s later.....

day 80.... been to matlock as a pillion on the back of my bros bike.....

bike by Lee-James Photography, on Flickr

thanks michael! always like to edit the occasional funny pic!

87.... just gotta fill more forms in, hopefully I can keep my licence

Unhappy letter by Lee-James Photography, on Flickr

I too have to fill in those forms occasionally so I feel your pain and hope you get to keep your licence (y) some brilliant an different images since my last visit, I actually really like the pilon image (y) it works well :LOL: but since my last visit it has to be 84 (y) I really like it :clap: and could do with one right now ;)

Matt

30x20... Came with a solid aluminium frame..... For £20 a groupon offer!

93! another animal... this time my first cat she's 5 this year she doesn't like anybody or anything....unless you're sat on the toilet... then she'll come and be all cute and want you to stroke her???? don't ask because I don't understand it either
She is just an evil twisted cat... you can see it in her eyes

Holly Cat by Lee-James Photography, on Flickr

Ok, I kinda had to stop this due to having some treatment for my head, I'm all over the place at the mo so may turn this into a 52 ish now lol

Ok, I kinda had to stop this due to having some treatment for my head, I'm all over the place at the mo so may turn this into a 52 ish now lol

Hope the treatment goes well (y) and remember this is your own challenge, I think that you've done amazingly well just to get this far, you can always come back to it at a later date if you wish (y)

Matt

Back