Lego and other Minifigures

@Skyline where do you get your Lego props from ? I bought a small mix off ebay but it had a lot of duplicates and was pretty much shovels/broom/swords

@Skyline where do you get your Lego props from ? I bought a small mix off ebay but it had a lot of duplicates and was pretty much shovels/broom/swords

If you can find a Lego store they sell loads of bits. You get 3 figures and a prop for a fiver. But if you take up an extra 3 props they just give them to you :)

The guy above though came in a series packet. Can't remember what one though. Argos do them for £2.50 http://www.argos.co.uk/search/lego-minifigures-%2D-series/

Also, keep an eye out in Sanisbury's. They do good sale deals on Lego stuff. I got a good Batman set in there the other day. Everywhere 12 quid. They were getting rid of them for 4.50.

Cheers, Ive only got the cheapo knockoff set thats going around currently......

dalek.jpg

Given the shape of the arch, the troopers shouldn't have been too surprised by what came through it.

Shouldn't there be at least one dead stormtrooper?

Daleks file through arch.
Troopers think "Never seen droids like that before."
First trooper is exterminated, prompting a hail of badly aimed blaster fire.
Which does absolutely nothing.
Second trooper is exterminated.
Survivors think "Stuff this!" and scatter.

How are you at exterminating effects in photoshop? :runaway:

Bring your Robot to work day...
...but keep him occupied!
(We used to have a sign saying "RECEPTION".)
18004-1491735637-16f265cbfda948e8915d189995e0fad1.jpg

"Okay young Gremlin16, now give your Dad some Lego and tell him The Mods said he should join in!" :p

Shouldn't there be at least one dead stormtrooper?

Daleks file through arch.
Troopers think "Never seen droids like that before."
First trooper is exterminated, prompting a hail of badly aimed blaster fire.
Which does absolutely nothing.
Second trooper is exterminated.
Survivors think "Stuff this!" and scatter.

How are you at exterminating effects in photoshop? :runaway:
Absolutely rubbish! But you're right and I might re-take it with a charred trooper or two. Those shadow troopers do have their uses......

Back