Beginner LENS MOUNT

Looks like the Sony / Minolta A-Mount to me, as it's an older lens it has just 5 contacts, rather than the later 8 contacts.
In the top left you can see the screw drive for auto focus, and, going anti-clockwise from the electrical contacts, the aperture lever.
There should be a marker (typically a red or white dot) on the outside of the lens at about 1 o'clock as the lens is orientated in that image.

Definitely NOT Nikon - the lens contacts are perpendicular to this, forward of the flange lugs and formed as pins.

Judging by the wear on the contacts suggests a clockwise motion for attachment and could therefore be Canon.

Looks like the Sony / Minolta A-Mount to me, as it's an older lens it has just 5 contacts, rather than the later 8 contacts.
In the top left you can see the screw drive for auto focus, and, going anti-clockwise from the electrical contacts, the aperture lever.
There should be a marker (typically a red or white dot) on the outside of the lens at about 1 o'clock as the lens is orientated in that image.

Tending to agree with Minolta - making my Canon guess wrong :(

Back