LensCoat

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
LensCoat are offering free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50 starting today (28th) and through the weekend....should save $20-40 dependant on the size of the order.
http://www.lenscoat.com/

I, of course, ordered my stuff last week :(

Bob

$50 will put you over Customs though.. so it might still work out cheaper to buy here?

Was there not a thread on here recently where it was mentioned the import goods value had gone up from £18 to about £100 before VAT & duty became chargeable.

Was there not a thread on here recently where it was mentioned the import goods value had gone up from £18 to about £100 before VAT & duty became chargeable.
Due to start on Monday (Dec 1st)....typical eh?

Bob

Due to start on Monday (Dec 1st)....typical eh?

Bob

So does that higher rate apply from the date the goods were ordered or the date they arrive into the UK?

So does that higher rate apply from the date the goods were ordered or the date they arrive into the UK?
I don't think it matters with this offer as I think a Sunday web order will have a Monday invoice.

Bob

Gotta say having just purchased a Canon 300mm f/4 IS the first thing I went out and did was to buy some black paint and make it a sensible colour!

Thanks Bob, no duty sounds ok but it sounds like there is still vat.:shake:

The BBC link above states: "VAT will still be charged on most items that cost more than £18"

7dayshop are still using their £17.99 order splits.

Bob

Back