lesbian wedding photo list

How would you deal with 2 brides preparing at 2 separate houses, arriving in 2 separate cars etc? I don't know that this is what the OP is asking, but it doesn't require a large step of imagination to think that the circumstances might be different from a conventional B&G and at least allow a small BOOD.
Thats something that would have been sorted out at the original meeting with the couple. We normally do the bride and grooms house anyway, one photographer to each house. If it's a single tog deal then you let them decide who gets the most coverage at the time of booking, if your a one man band you can only be in one place at a time. (although not according to some of my family :D)

So it seems there might be some useful advice available to answer the OP after all. ;)

As the question was...

hi all does anyone know whwre i can find a checklist of photos for a lesbian wedding, obviously its a bit different as im working with 2 brides

Nope. Because wedding photographers don’t use a checklist of photos, and don’t treat people differently based on their gender. Unless you’ve seen something here that differs from that view ;)

Agree with this. I was trying to work out how two women differ to a man and woman (from a purely photographic slant). The only two i could come up with were

1) Traditionally the groom dresses in darker colours and the bride in white which gives metering contrast and to be fair to grooms its generally about making sure the dress is captured as white and not 18% grey
2) Usually the important bit in the preparation bit is more geared towards getting photos of the bride getting ready (the groom too if you have a second shooter). With two brides should you make sure you are getting the pre wedding preparations for both.

The second can be resolved through dialogue as to whats important to the couple!
1, we deal all the time with people dressed in different colours, so whether there's 2 in a white frock is hardly an issue.
2, as you have surmised would be dealt with at the booking, just same as a couple of different genders. Either 1, both or none require prep images, whether they're a M+F, M+M or F+F.

As the question was...

Nope. Because wedding photographers don’t use a checklist of photos, and don’t treat people differently based on their gender. Unless you’ve seen something here that differs from that view ;)

OK - you've got me on that point, because as you say, there's no checklist.

Back