Let's see the real face behind the TPer! PRIZES ADDED - 8GB CF Card, Reflector & DVD!

smooth

Threebrows
Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Right - now I have stopped posting as a tit the time has come for a change:

We are a photography forum: all about images, but I never get a feeling as to whom I am speaking to unless I have met them before. So - Howsabout we all take a self portrait of ourselves and have it as our avatar... And just to make it fun the following is the rulez:

• The pic MUST be taken by you and OF you!
  • NO remote triggers/cables - you HAVE to take the shot at arms length :LOL:
  • The pic must be taken specifically for this challenge
  • You must post your entry full size into the official competition thread and put it as your avatar.
  • And finally - you have to pull a cool McCool face :cool: :eek: :razz: :love:

Chris (Cobra) (and Co- head of motivation and anti fun vacuums at TP) shall judge for the best.

THE PRIZES!

1st -
51Ey8cjs6wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A BRAND NEW SANDISK 8GB COMPACT FLASH CARD!

2nd -
31IcNuCfoBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

An 80cm PhotoSEL 5in1 Reflector - Help you use natural or flash light to the max!

3rd -
51ZX871V6FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

A Brand new copy of the awesome Memento on DVD!

Closing date is 1st July @ 23.59hrs.

Dont forget: you must put the pic as your avatar but also enter it full size for full and proper adjudication in the competition thread.

Leave a (y) when you are avatared up and part of the coolest and most awesome gang on TP.

BUGGER! I goes off ( back ) to work for a couple of hours and Matt has
had another brain fart. He really shouldn't be left on his own, should he? :LOL: :D

whens the closing date??

I took one last week on holiday, can I use it? I can retrospectively take it for this comp :) lol

:LOL:
Westley - get one done for this comp.
Dave - thanks for the vital spot on closing date - now added! And pics must be taken for this comp - you have about a month to work on idea.
Scott - quack.

Awesome - thanks for your interest guys!

haha nice idea. I'm of into town tonight for a friends 18th so i'm contemplating whether to take the DSLR in with me!

You stand a snowflake in hell's chance :p, one picture of me on this forum a year is too many :wacky:

:LOL: :LOL: I'd prefer Red, but the nearest to me is in Windsor... :LOL:

Right - now I have stopped posting as a tit the time has come for a change:

• The pic MUST be taken by you and OF you!
  • NO remote triggers/cables - you HAVE to take the shot at arms length :LOL:
  • The pic must be taken specifically for this challenge
  • You must post your entry full size into the official competition thread and put it as your avatar.
  • And finally - you have to pull a cool McCool face :cool: :eek: :razz: :love:

Dont forget: you must put the pic as your avatar but also enter it full size for full and proper adjudication in the competition thread.

Cmon!! take the lead, show your commitment, dont ask others to do what you haven't! PUT YOUR OWN PIC UP ON THE THREAD!!!
I'm gonna do mine tonight!!

I guess its only fair that I add mine (y)

1avatar_character.jpg

CHRISTOPHER! Stop breaking our own rulz!!!

I willz have to ban youz!

(and whyz am I ending everything in Zzzz -- ooo I know! Snakes!)

that gives me a month to get into the "why do fat girls wear leggings t shirt" ....... oh the irony.......

that gives me a month to get into the "why do fat girls wear leggings t shirt" ....... oh the irony.......

does that mean i have to take my pc apart, to take the processor out :D

Its coming! Im doing a show and supposedly *at work* at the mo... :naughty:

Well so far, mostly, they seem to be missing something............................

Striped suits and numbers lol

Done....OK Ladies.... SWOOOOOOON! (For the Sid's!)

4667926702_bbd2f3c3f4_b.jpg

Actually I was trying to get my tits back through the power of thought (y)

Andy, Steffan - get your shots up ere quick! Lets meet yas!

Back