Posted by mistake.

Last edited:
Speakers Corner 15-8-21.
fE7d3x7.jpg

VZWLTFm.jpg

hnQbGAK.jpg

kFsczBW.jpg

P3M6KjX.jpg
I love these. The focus you get is amazing and they're pin sharp. But they certainly don't look oversharpened, just very natural. What camera and lens are you using and do you use much sharpening or are they pretty much that way out of camera? Very nice light and shadow in the first one. Looks like you used quite a wide aperture for shallow depth of field?

Last edited:
I love these. The focus you get is amazing and they're pin sharp. But they certainly don't look oversharpened, just very natural. What camera and lens are you using and do you use much sharpening or are they pretty much that way out of camera? Very nice light and shadow in the first one.

Hi Lee thank you for your kind words. Iam using a Nikon Z6 and the 50mm Z f1.8 these are all at f1.8. They didn't really have much sharpening added at all. The first picture i used spot metering and took the exposure down to -1 when I shot it.

Hi Lee thank you for your kind words. Iam using a Nikon Z6 and the 50mm Z f1.8 these are all at f1.8. They didn't really have much sharpening added at all. The first picture i used spot metering and took the exposure down to -1 when I shot it.
Great stuff, thanks for the info adrian. (y)

Close. It's the one that goes from Waterloo Bridge to the South Bank between the BFI and the National Theatre.

Very nice candid street style shot Garry, pushes all the right buttons for me.

"I'm way off location on this one though, I was convinced it was the steps leading down from "Westminster Bridge" to the "Victoria Embankment" by the statue of Boadicea"

Last edited:
Very nice candid street style shot Garry, pushes all the right buttons for me.

"I'm way off location on this one though, I was convinced it was the steps leading down from "Westminster Bridge" to the "Victoria Embankment" by the statue of Boadicea"

Thanks, George! I know the ones you mean, but I don't think you could take a sideways-on shot of them.

Back