B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

A penny for them.

sDfvsN1.jpg

How'd you enjoy your SG trip?

It was lovely but like Thailand there's just so much to see and do any holiday isn't long enough. Getting up early and going to the track was great. Favourite tourist places for me were the garden by the bay and aquarium but even better were the nature walks. I beat my rather arrogant marathon running BIL up their "mountain" but I didn't rub it in :D Much. Loved their transport system and their subsidised housing too. Parts of Singapore make the UK look like the third world.

If anyone reading this hasn't been... You should go :D and for single forumers... I think Singapore rivals the best in the world for the number of beautiful women per capita.

Beautiful looking dogs Alan dogs and a Lovely shot ! Have they any connection to you or were they just a passer by ?

Last edited:
Beautiful looking dogs Alan dogs and a Lovely shot ! Have they any connection to you or were they just a passer by ?

It's my then GF and two dogs which belonged to her sister +BIL which we were looking after, Alf and Tess. We were on the beach at Marske and I remember that day like it was yesterday. I loved those dogs and had a special bond with Alf and he wouldn't settle down on an evening unless a part of him was touching me. He was a big softie. Tess had to walk between us wherever we went. Alf would be next to me.

One cute and funny thing about those dogs is that when at home they loved playing with their toys but outside of the house they wouldn't play with them and would only play with outdoor things, like sticks :D

Two more before bed.

MObwik6.jpg

2sKhOFC.jpg

Last edited:
Them dogs @woof woof they are having the time of their lives.

I have enjoyed looking through the photos in this thread, well done everyone, inspirational, thank you.
Yup. They were so tired they could hardly walk home and when we got there they drank a bowl of water each and collapsed for a sleep :D

Back