B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

I woke up to find this snap in "Explore" the other morning. :) :)

"Street Performer (16)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a guy with his bagpipes doing a bit of street playing.

Street Performer (16)-03597 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

"Street Dancing (1)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a bunch of dancers doing a bit of "Street Dancing".
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Street Dancing (1)-03594 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Togger Spotting (2)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a guy with his camera doing a bit of snapping.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Togger Spotting (2)-03595 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Performer (15)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of someone dressed up as Darth Vader.

Street Performer (15) 03596 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Lunching Out"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a couple of young ladies lunching out.

Lunching Out-03600 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Performer (17)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a mail vocalist doing a bit of street singing.

Street Performer (17)-03598 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Posy Seller"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured of a lady selling so called lucky posies.

Posy Seller-03599 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Back