Let's see your graffiti and street art shots

Um3twRn.jpg

There is a shopping precinct near me that is about 40 years old and soon to be redeveloped.

A few years ago graffiti began to appear all round it.

There are many more and I will try to document some of the better ones over the next few months before they start work there.

1 & 2 are my favorites so far, I will get a better picture of 2 when there is not a car in the way.

I also found another complete walkway covered in them this morning, but it was to busy to get any pictures there today. Just grabbed number 3 from the end of it.

I went to London's Brick Lane area on a sunny day -- there is some great 'Street Art' there which attracts so many snappers ! I had 09/2006 outdated Kodak Ektachrome Elite EXtracolour loaded in a Minolta Dynax -- both 'Gifts' so all I had to pay for was the E6 processing ( and the train fare ! ) It was amazing how the 10 year old film came out -- my friend HAD kept it in a fridge though.

Dynax 5 Brick Lane 06 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Dynax 5 Brick Lane 07 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Dynax 5 Brick Lane 08 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Dynax 5 Brick Lane 09 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Continuing my shopping precinct project. I keep finding more I did not realise were there (2nd one)

I thought this one may already have been lost.

There is a huge tungsten light above this one which spoils it slightly.

Last edited:
There is a shopping precinct near me that is about 40 years old and soon to be redeveloped.

A few years ago graffiti began to appear all round it.

There are many more and I will try to document some of the better ones over the next few months before they start work there.

1 & 2 are my favorites so far, I will get a better picture of 2 when there is not a car in the way.

I also found another complete walkway covered in them this morning, but it was to busy to get any pictures there today. Just grabbed number 3 from the end of it.

If any one is interested, there was a programm on last night 'The Force, Essex', not sure what channel. About half way through they are called to a van parked up where these 2 were taken.

nice where in glasgow is this? i like it. thanks
It's on Miller Street, heading from George Square towards Argyle Street on the right hand side, probably just over half way down :)

Those colours are superb, bright and saturated Peter, and for outdated film!
Just goes to show what can be done.

Back