Let's talk about stuff

Yeah definitely, if you're looking for work you should definitely have one. I've got away with it so far, all the weddings / commisions (not that there's many) I have booked have been happy with a digital one, and I'm not really looking for work other than the odd thing.

My website's not really getting that much exposure at the moment, I don't know how to promote it :(

Just show as many people your photos as you can then, if they're any good (which they are!) word will soon get around. I found since I started doing a photo every day quite a few people are checking my flickr on a daily basis just to see what I come up with next (they're pretty varied).

Can't really help with getting into it professionally though, like I said I do the odd wedding or portrait but that's enough for me. But then again I don't really like photographing people!

Just show as many people your photos as you can then, if they're any good (which they are!) word will soon get around. I found since I started doing a photo every day quite a few people are checking my flickr on a daily basis just to see what I come up with next (they're pretty varied).

Can't really help with getting into it professionally though, like I said I do the odd wedding or portrait but that's enough for me. But then again I don't really like photographing people!

That's awesome, I think I haven't take photos for over a week now i've been busy studying about it instead of actually being practical. I will check out your flickr also I still haven't done so.

My other halfs friend contacted him, he said he's a videographer and needed someone to take photos so invited me to come along I'm quite looking forward to that, will be my first wedding to photograph :D

See that's the "seed" as it were, make sure you chat to the people there at the wedding 'cos I'll bet some of them will be getting married in the next year or so!

Ah definitely, I already have people on my facebook who want me to photograph their wedding :)

I really hope so...

You've really encouraged me to get out there and do what I do now ;) Thanks!

xSitara™;1416677 said:
My website's not really getting that much exposure at the moment, I don't know how to promote it :(

I'm still waiting! :razz:

xSitara™;1417304 said:
For boosting my confidence :D

I can do that...

On our first date, where would you take me and how would you try to impress me?

Well, on the first date with me is… is very exciting.
I would, of course, take you wherever you wanted to go.
If the plans was up to me, I would take you… to uh… to NASA.
What we would do is we would take a trip up that elevator
And we would go and look at the stars, and I will pack us a picnic basket.
And I would have us all kinds of… alcohol beverages.
I would whip out… that’s right… I would whip out a diamond necklace.
Put it around you sweet, skinny neck.
And touch you in places that no doctor has ever discovered on you before.
And then I would slowly caress your breasts
Work my way down to your… sweet lovin thighs, and then…

(Handsome Boy Modeling School)

xSitara™;1417302 said:
I thought you blocked me on msn :/

I did?

I can do that...

On our first date, where would you take me and how would you try to impress me?

Well, on the first date with me is… is very exciting.
I would, of course, take you wherever you wanted to go.
If the plans was up to me, I would take you… to uh… to NASA.
What we would do is we would take a trip up that elevator
And we would go and look at the stars, and I will pack us a picnic basket.
And I would have us all kinds of… alcohol beverages.
I would whip out… that’s right… I would whip out a diamond necklace.
Put it around you sweet, skinny neck.
And touch you in places that no doctor has ever discovered on you before.
And then I would slowly caress your breasts
Work my way down to your… sweet lovin thighs, and then…

(Handsome Boy Modeling School)

I did?

Well you did say you'd help me with the text and then totally disappeared, I haven't seen you on msn.. I thought maybe you didn't want to help anymore so blocked me Lol!

Ha ha ha, this thread is too funny! There is twitter and facebook out there ya know,lol :D

Anyway to all the newbs, The name is Jewel. Married with two kids, beautiful home and a dog named koko. I work in two different nursing homes as a PSW. Life couldnt' get much sweeter tbh. :D

When I have time I try to pull the camera out,lol

oh, and I was also the first lady at TP :D

Jewel

Jewel...whats a PSW?

PSW stands for Personal Support Worker. I work in the Alzheimers unit taking care of the residents there. I help them with their activities of daily living basically. Get them up and ready for the day, bath and dress them, take them to different activities throughout the day, and feed those that cant' do for themselves. It's not for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy it, especially in the unit I am in. Every day is a different adventure I tell ya,lol :D

Jewel

PSW stands for Personal Support Worker. I work in the Alzheimers unit taking care of the residents there. I help them with their activities of daily living basically. Get them up and ready for the day, bath and dress them, take them to different activities throughout the day, and feed those that cant' do for themselves. It's not for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy it, especially in the unit I am in. Every day is a different adventure I tell ya,lol :D

Jewel

I do the same job but in the clients own home. Can be hard work but very rewarding.:)

Back