Light Rain

Given the name, rhart44 is close to rh1944 and that they're both from Southport and that they both have rh1944's fireworks, Liverpool and China photos I can only assume its our fuzzy little rh1944. I cannot account for his motives though.

I may be wrong but there seems to be quite a few images in that photostream that belong to a few people, including one that I edited for someone. :thinking:

Edit; one belongs to Grockle.

Last edited:
For me, the hoodie is a stereotype that Liverpool could do without. I get fed up with jokes and jibes about scouse scallies. I was born in Liverpool, as were my two sons - none of us enjoy these taunts. The girls are a great image, saying all that is best about Liverpool. I don't think they need the hoodie in the same image.

Eh?.

I lived in central Liverpool for 5 years and that guy does not look like one of the thousands of actual 'hoodies' that DO roam the streets of Liverpool every day. Liverpool is no worse than any other city. But let's not pretend that it's anything less than dodgy on the whole.

And WTF?, why on earth have you cropped another photographers image and posted it on flickr?.

Re-Re Edit, you may have not been trying to plagiarize, if that's not the case I apologise. But the hooodie thing I stand firm on, There ARE lots of hoodies, ergo it represents a reality.

Last edited:
Giving rh1944 the benefit of the doubt it does seem that he posts up his edits for people here on his flickr. I would personally recommend making them private if you do this, as it will still let you link to the image, but will prevent it showing up under your name and people thinking you are displaying it as your own.

Agreed Jimmy. Lets assume thats all he was doing. Flickr will remove it in due time as I've reported it to be safe. Lets get back to the image at hand.

Last edited:
Seems someone has been busted as he now seems to have dissapeared........:cautious:

Thats due to embedded metadata which Flickr reads and puts into the correct places.

"For me, the rain is a stereotype that Liverpool could do without. I get fed up with jokes and jibes about the North West weather. I was born in Liverpool, as were my two sons - none of us enjoy the rain. The girls are a great image, saying all that is best about Liverpool. I don't think they need the wet pavement in the same image." ;)

EDIT- Where are my manners, that's just a fantastic photo. Great fun and great colours.

Last edited:
Love this lots, the dof is perfect for it, im shocked how much light there is there

Given the name, rhart44 is close to rh1944 and that they're both from Southport and that they both have rh1944's fireworks, Liverpool and China photos I can only assume its our fuzzy little rh1944. I cannot account for his motives though.

I have seen the rhart44 flickr page and it most definateley is our friend here known as rh1944..... His profile portrait gives it away:nono:

Ok well its gone now so I can only assume he didn't understand that Flickr is only for sharing your photos not others. So, back to the image :)

Back