Lighting DVDs: Your chance to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo I'm next after Boney boy :)

thoughts on the dvds so far?

I haven't sent them out yet, they are going out tomorrow.

Also Ed, who do i need to pm my address too?

Well if you are after Boney boy I would suggest him so he knows who to post them on to! :LOL:

Cheers!

*woot*

Have some virtual +rep we don't have on this site.

Right DVDs are here. I'll get them watched over the com,ing week and then send them on.
cool.gif

I'm 3rd on the list and I've just PM'd andrewc (2nd on the list) and he's not had them yet.

NorthernNikon, can you give us an update please.

If its ok I wouldnt mind being added to the list, I will also add Chris Burfoots DVD "Your guide to better pictures "on when they reach me as I bought it a few months ago. Its a DVD about setting up lighting and refers exclusively to Elinchrome lights but is just as relevant to every other light out there.
Cheers
Ricky

Last edited:
Anymore updates on these DVD,s yet please, c,mon own up who has them :D

Any update on the videos, who has them now ? :)

To keep the 'information trace' on target, I'll let you know when they get here.

... just arrived this morning. Looks like I now have some 'fathers day' material. Will get watched over the weekend, and then on to Oli.

I just had a very quick sneeky peek - the lighting masterclass looks good, seem to deal with a wide range of lighting and equipment, and using female & male/female models. The product photography one seems to deal with using a light tent with 2 associated lights.

I have to say though, the presenter in the Product Photograhpy DVD is a bit stiff, and looks very awkward :LOL: The othe chap in the masterclass seems much more at home with the subjuct, and presenting it.

DVD's leaving here tomorrow morning (wed) on route to Oli.

Cheers Ed - much appreciated (y)

cheers for the update.

whos next after me? Can you pm me your address. Also is it sent signed for? It will mean a delay as I wont be in to sign it and wont be able to get this until the weekend (if it is my home address )

Apologies in advance for this guys!

Okay all, just to reiterate the conditions:

They are to be sent by Recorded delivery, people wishing to join the list must be able to post in the classified section (ie 100+ posts and time served). It is expected that a week from receipt should be sufficient time to watch them and post them on.

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver

Can I be added to the list please, now that I am able to post in the classified section,

Ta,
Mart

ok it'll be recorded delivery no worries. :)

Can ..MD.. pm me your address pls? again apologies if this is going to be delayed. I think earliest it will go out will be Monday

ok it'll be recorded delivery no worries. :)

Can ..MD.. pm me your address pls? again apologies if this is going to be delayed. I think earliest it will go out will be Monday

If you aren't getting them until Saturday then you have until the following Saturday to post them on!

addy pm'd to you ;) as ed says if your not gettin till sat take the week.

I will post on one week from arrivel (y)

md(y)

Okay all, just to reiterate the conditions:

They are to be sent by Recorded delivery, people wishing to join the list must be able to post in the classified section (ie 100+ posts and time served). It is expected that a week from receipt should be sufficient time to watch them and post them on.

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver
Ed, any chance you could edit your original post on the first page and place this list in there? Makes it easy to locate.

Cheers

List updated on first page, currently on their way to ..MD..

Thanks for updating. I meant to to do that :) Should be with ..MD.. today.

DVD's are interesting especially for someone with no-minimum studio experience! great watch thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back