Lighting DVDs: Your chance to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo so close, yet so far.

Just Spencer to go then it's me! *woot*

Sorry for the slow reply guys, they turned up on the morning I left for Spain :D, alas I am here and will send them on in the morning (just pm'd Spencer, who's next on the list).

Sounds a great idea !!

Any chance I could add my name to the list ?

Many thanks

Phil

I would also appreciate viewing, if possible, please.
Thanks,
David.

Sounds a great idea !!

Any chance I could add my name to the list ?

Many thanks

Phil

Sorry Phil, you do not currently qualify, please feel free to ask again when you reach the required post count.

I would like to add a further condition, on receipt of the DVDs could you please post in this thread that they have been received, you will then have 7 days to watch them and post them on!

List as of today, in the correct order (if I have missed anyone please let me know)!

Okay all, just to reiterate the conditions:

They are to be sent by Recorded delivery, people wishing to join the list must be able to post in the classified section (ie 100+ posts and time served). It is expected that a week from receipt should be sufficient time to watch them and post them on.

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver
Marvin d martian
middlearthimages
Kerioak
Santana007
mick123
Pete Allen
Matt L
aligibbs
incapete
retired
BiNg
sammyd56
foodpoison
ujjwaldey8165
nfulcher
grahamc
david357

Sorry Phil, you do not currently qualify, please feel free to ask again when you reach the required post count.

I would like to add a further condition, on receipt of the DVDs could you please post in this thread that they have been received, you will then have 7 days to watch them and post them on!

List as of today, in the correct order (if I have missed anyone please let me know)!

They are to be sent by Recorded delivery, people wishing to join the list must be able to post in the classified section (ie 100+ posts and time served). It is expected that a week from receipt should be sufficient time to watch them and post them on.

Aha !!

No worries ! I'll pop back shortly :D

Thanks Phil

DVD's arrived with me today! (thanks Spencer)

rgrebby - want to PM me your home address now so I can send them ASAP after watching?

Last edited:
Only 2 more to go, looking forward to getting these :)

DVDs sent recorded delivery to rgrebby. Thanks EdBray!!!

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver
Marvin d martian
middlearthimages
Kerioak
Santana007
mick123
Pete Allen
Matt L
aligibbs
incapete
retired
BiNg
sammyd56
foodpoison
ujjwaldey8165
nfulcher
grahamc
david357
barneyrubble
fordpop

Maybe I could add my name to the list now ? :D

My service will be longer by the time it gets to me !! :LOL:

Phil

Maybe I could add my name to the list now ? :D

My service will be longer by the time it gets to me !! :LOL:

Phil

You're good to go now Phil, I will update the list again in a week or two!

Any update as to who has these now ?

rgrebby should have posted them on by the 30th as he received them on the 23rd but there has been no indication of postage or an acknowledgement of receipt by chrissy who is next in line.

rgrebby should have posted them on by the 30th as he received them on the 23rd but there has been no indication of postage or an acknowledgement of receipt by chrissy who is next in line.

Will wait to hear from chrissy then, who hopefully will update the thread soon :)

I have Pm'd rgrebby this morning as he has been on the forums but not updated the thread with the current situation!

Discs arrived today, will watch em over the weekend, would TG pm address etc... and i will post em early next week (y)(y)

DVD's posted to TG today via SD
thanks
Ed Bray for letting me watch em some useful advice on em (y)(y)

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver
Marvin d martian
middlearthimages
Kerioak
Santana007
mick123
Pete Allen
Matt L
aligibbs
incapete
retired
BiNg
sammyd56
foodpoison
ujjwaldey8165
nfulcher
grahamc
david357
barneyrubble
fordpop
lifeboatman
Legacy
Wayner
SW
stringy
pstewy

Last edited:
Hi

I would appreciate being on the list too if that is OK
Great idea

Very popular these videos. The list stretches it to the week of the wc 24th May next year already (not taking into consideration next week's postal strike, people delaying posting, or the Xmas period - where I suspect nothing will be sent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back