Lighting DVDs: Your chance to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ed
I have made to post in the classified ( at last)(y). Could I be added to the list please, thanks.
ken

DVD's arrived safely today thanks m8 :)
I will be posting them off shortly, and will also be including copies of a DVD produced by the flash centre called "your DVD guide to better pictures, guide to light" with Chris Burfoot and "Location Lighting with Drew Gardner" for the folk after me to view I hope you enjoy, please note these are only the discs and not the covers/sleeves :)
I will post up on here when they have been despatched :)
Ricky

As I'm next on the list and in the spirit of Christmas when I post on I will include the One Light Workshop DVD from Zak Arias.
Mart.

As I'm next on the list and in the spirit of Christmas when I post on I will include the One Light Workshop DVD from Zak Arias.
Mart.

Mart.

Any chance I could have a look in the meantime and then post it on to the next in line to re-aquaint them?

I would like to add a further condition, on receipt of the DVDs could you please post in this thread that they have been received, you will then have 7 days to watch them and post them on! After posting, again please post in the thread that they are on their way!

List as of today, in the correct order (if I have missed anyone that qualifies please let me know)!

Okay all, just to reiterate the conditions:

They are to be sent by Recorded delivery, people wishing to join the list must be able to post in the classified section (ie 100+ posts and time served). It is expected that a week from receipt should be sufficient time to watch them and post them on.

NorthernNikon
andrewc
Boney Boy
oli
..MD..
Just Dave
neo2810
benneh
Spencer
LJR
rgrebby
chrissy
TG.
ding76uk
Gary Wood
Keltic Ice Man
admirable
bill&ben
Kryptix
CSB
rickeydiver
Marvin d martian
middlearthimages
Kerioak
Santana007
mick123
Pete Allen
Matt L
aligibbs
incapete
retired
BiNg
sammyd56
foodpoison
ujjwaldey8165
nfulcher
grahamc
david357
barneyrubble
fordpop
lifeboatman
Legacy
Wayner
SW
stringy
pstewy
cheng
Richard King
sooyeshun
Chaz Photos
THE-BIG-MAN-SAYS
mastertrinity
Stegsie
kluen
thewol
strobemonkey
HCK
parkmoy
fezzr
gwocni
kenethj
V8burble
aligibbs

Ed, sure send me your address by PM and I will post out to you.

Mart

Marvin The DVD's were posted out today, should be with you either tmrw or Thursday according to woman in the post office :) Enjoy
Ricky

I'd like to add my name to the list if I may - having just bought some studio lighting

DVD's recieved this morning :) Have contacted the next in line (middlearthimages
) for the postal address and will get them back out as soon as the post office is open again, so early next week.
Cheers,
Mart.

DVD's posted to middlearthimages today, should be ariving tomorrow.

Mart.

Received - now to watch them. Will contact Santana007 for their address

Thanks for Ed for starting this off and others for adding theirs - Ed, did you get to watch them or would you like the extras sent to you before Santana?

Hi Christine, send them to Santana. I have some more to add theat were donated by Mart (Marvin d martian), shall I send them to you and you send them all on together. There is about 4 hours worth of material from One Light (strobist stuff and very good).

I suggest that if Christine wants to watch them she keeps the DVDs she already has for 2 weeks to allow her time to watch them all and me to get these others to her to combine them and then she sends them all on at the same time.

From then on, I suggest putting the watch time out to a maximum of 10 days as there are more to get through now!

Christine, if you want to watch the OneLight DVDs too, Pm your address please!

Eddie.

I'm working my way to meet the criteria..... hopefully the list wont have grown too much by then :crying:

Hi

Disc's here safe and well .... (y)

I will wait for the others and then send em all together ...
Many thanks to all concerned for the chance to have a loan of these ...

cheers

Rog (y)

Ok

going to send these on to mick123 on Friday .. I have put slimline cases on the two that were just in sleves and a new case on the one with broken inner .. Hope you guys don't mind ..

Will p.m mick123 for address

Rog

Could admin p.m me about some others i have , just to make sure they are ok to send out (y)

Sure I can't be added yet? I'll easily have got 100 posts by the time it comes round to me :bonk:

Arrived today thanks Roger and to you too ed.

Look forward to watching them and will contact the next person on the list for address.

Thanks Mick (y)(y)

Yay, I can officially say this is my 100th post :wave: Can I be added now please? (y)

Posted the dvd`s out today , first class recorded to Pete Allen . Thanks so much for the loan of them (y)

Postman left a card today, nobody here to sign for them, I have arranged for them to be delivered on Thursday and, will make sure they a mailed to the next on the list within the ten day period starting today.

DVDs arrived this morning (6 in total)
Will watch them over the next few days and post out to Matt L on Monday.
Thanks guys.
Pete

Correction!
5 DVDs in total, one is a backup of "Lighting Masterclass" which has a crack in the orginal.

Last edited:
DVDs posted to Matt L today.
Thanks to the guys making this possible.
Pete

Can I please be added to the list too. I've never really had any instruction on lighting so the DVD would be really interesting to watch.

Andy S

Can I please be added to the list. I am not sure if I qualify, I have over 100 posts .but have not done any "Time".Please let me know . regards colin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back