Lighting DVDs: Your chance to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ed
After waiting for my turn to come round, I do not think I have the time to watch them:LOL:. So is it possible to move me down the list by 10 or so places ?.

Ken

List as it currently stands: of 14th January 2011

Please post on this thread when received and also when forwarding on to the next in line! Please send onward well packaged by either RD or RMSD.

If you have asked to join the list but your name does not appear it is because you have not yet met the minimum requirement. Once you do please request to join again.

Assuming the maximum time of two weeks (although some members do take liberties and take considerably longer) the list is now about 17 months long.

parkmoy (Dvds currently with this member)
fezzr
gwocni
V8burble
dizidav
Y15HAL
Farno
Livin The Dream
EMA747
Sebastian
evilovion
ScarySquirrel
Triggaaar
kenethj (Moved down list as requested)
Geordi69
DpM
FreeloaderJoe
STARRIDER
the doctor199
HornetSting
m18nye
technics100
kman
g4gxl
jockwav
rowla
mtxfiesta
Eighth Avenue
nikonuser
Jeff.B
markyboy.1967
stokes
EOS JD
andiphoto
Kev R

I have not received any reply to my PM to fezzr so in order not to delay things any longer I intend to mail the DVD's to GWOCNI tomorrow.

Can I be next in the queue please?:)
I may get it just before Titanic 3 movie release, lol.
Thanks.

Can I be next in the queue please?:)
I may get it just before Titanic 3 movie release, lol.
Thanks.

Sorry, to make matter worse you don't currently qualify. Please feel free to ask again when you do.

Sorry everyone,
Im out of the Country with rather limited internet right now so was trying to find a way I would get to see them, but Its not to be.
Sorry for any hold ups.

:clap: Arrived yesterday and I missed them so went to the sorting office today and got 'em. :clap:

Thanks to Parkmoy :)

I'll PM next on the list...... kenethj

David.

Hi
Sorry David I had ask to be put down the list by 10 places. There is a revised list and the next person after yourself is V8burble.

Sorry

Ken

Have also PM'd same message

Hi
Sorry David I had ask to be put down the list by 10 places. There is a revised list and the next person after yourself is V8burble.

Sorry

Ken

Have also PM'd same message

No problem Ken. V8 I've just pinged a PM to you. :)

David.

On the way to V8........... Posted today so should be there on Monday.

Thanks Ed.

David.

On the way to V8........... Posted today so should be there on Monday.

Thanks Ed.

David.

No problem, hope you found them useful.

List as it currently stands: of 5th February 2011

Please post on this thread when received and also when forwarding on to the next in line! Please send onward well packaged by either RD or RMSD.

If you have asked to join the list but your name does not appear it is because you have not yet met the minimum requirement. Once you do please request to join again.

Assuming the maximum time of two weeks (although some members do take liberties and take considerably longer) the list is now about 17 months long.

V8burble (Dvds currently on way to this member)
dizidav
Y15HAL
Farno
Livin The Dream
EMA747
Sebastian
evilovion
ScarySquirrel
Triggaaar
kenethj (Moved down list as requested)
Geordi69
DpM
FreeloaderJoe
STARRIDER
the doctor199
HornetSting
m18nye
technics100
kman
g4gxl
jockwav
rowla
mtxfiesta
Eighth Avenue
nikonuser
Jeff.B
markyboy.1967
stokes
EOS JD
andiphoto
Kev R
peter r
Hippo_MC

DVD's received today,(y) going to be a long weekend, if all goes well, ie, I dont get square eyes, I will post to Y15HAL Monday.

Dave.

Is it possible to be added to the list thanks, It will give me something to watch when I receive them in retirement LOL

Is it possible to be added to the list thanks, It will give me something to watch when I receive them in retirement LOL

Sorry you don't currently qualify, please feel free to ask again when you do.

DVD'd on their way to V15HAL.

Rubbish weather, so spent the weekend being educated, the One Light DVD is brilliant.

Dave

Well we get enough notice that the time is coming around. It's slow enough that we take a week each, if everyone delays by an extra couple of days it takes too long IMO. Up to Ed what we do, but I suggest PMing 'Livin The Dream' so you're ready to move it on to the next person.

Well we get enough notice that the time is coming around. It's slow enough that we take a week each, if everyone delays by an extra couple of days it takes too long IMO. Up to Ed what we do, but I suggest PMing 'Livin The Dream' so you're ready to move it on to the next person.

Sorry for holding them for a week, but the weekend was a mad one, and never got round to doing anything.. :wacky::crying::shake:

Upto Ed as to what we should do next....i will get the package out RMSD today once either party get back to me.....(y)

If no PM received after 48 hours then PM the next in the list.

The DVDs must be posted on within 2 weeks from receipt, if that is too long to wait then you have the option of buying them yourselves or borrowing them elsewhere.

It is probably prudent to start emailing the next in line when you receive them so that as soon as you are done you can post them on. Then if you have no reply you have time to get the next personon the lists details.

My PM was sent 01-03-2011, 19:12

If i have nothing back by tomorrow morning, i'll send the DVD's to Livin The Dream.

Ed - Just want to take this opportunity to thank you for lending them out in the first place - was very generous of you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back