Lightroom 4 best price.

Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know who is currently doing the best price for Lightroom 4 retail full licence version.

Thanks.

Phil White said:
Anyone know who is currently doing the best price for Lightroom 4 retail full licence version.

Thanks.

Might have a full version of Lightroom 3 not open for sale soon £30 upgrade to 4 for £60 that be cheaper option

Might be worth checking out Amazon's Black Friday deals (starting tomorrow) - I bought my Lightroom 3 this waypreviously and got it ta very good price.

Adobe now got 20% off making it £85

Amazon have it for £79.99 until the 28th November. They also have Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements for £49.99.

Amazon also have elements 11 today on their Black Friday deals. I think it's 11 at least, starts either 1630 or 1730

Amazon also have elements 11 today on their Black Friday deals. I think it's 11 at least, starts either 1630 or 1730

Yeah, its Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11 Bundle for either Mac or PC at 17:30, currently £49, so my guess would be £40 at deal time - best to go via the main page (I think), but it should appear here on the product too.

Bough Adobe Lightroom from adobe now wondering whether to get Elements not sure if I was used it enough as ive manage to do everything in lightroom so far.

manualfocus-g said:
Can't seem to get that deal on the Adobe website, cost is £106 - 20% = £86.00 or so. Plus the cart system isn't working at the moment. Booo!

Was a nightmare to get through took about 8 attempt must be busy. Put in BFDAY2012 it will bring it Down to £71 odd

Was a nightmare to get through took about 8 attempt must be busy. Put in BFDAY2012 it will bring it Down to £71 odd

Superb, thank you! I was using the code on their website (which is subtly different) and only giving a 10% discount. Anyway, the cart system is running very slowly but I managed to get my order in a one minute to midnight :D

This is where I find out that the code is valid for the next week :LOL:

Well, with so much of these deals time sensitive I hope Phil White managed to read them in time :)

Slightly off-topic but it seems as good a place to ask as any - has anyone made the leap to LR4 from 3.x? Was it worth it?

Anyone else doing good deals on LR4 at the mo?

Got LR3,so is LR4 worth getting?,just d/loaded the trial version from adobe to see if its worthwhile or not.:shrug:

Best thing about LR4 for me is the colour temp adjustment now on the adjustment brush. Great if you have mixed light sources and just need to deal with a colour cast.

The adjustment brush is also a lot faster and smoother in operation as well.

Also the Chromatic Aberration removal is great with lenses wide open (sigma 85 f1.4 seems to suffer from this a bit).

So for home use - maybe not. For pro use, definitely !

D/loaded LR4 trial & so far it looks really good,so might get it.:)

Back