Lightroom 4 best price.

Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know who is currently doing the best price for Lightroom 4 retail full licence version.

Thanks.

Phil White said:
Anyone know who is currently doing the best price for Lightroom 4 retail full licence version.

Thanks.

Might have a full version of Lightroom 3 not open for sale soon £30 upgrade to 4 for £60 that be cheaper option

Might be worth checking out Amazon's Black Friday deals (starting tomorrow) - I bought my Lightroom 3 this waypreviously and got it ta very good price.

Adobe now got 20% off making it £85

Amazon have it for £79.99 until the 28th November. They also have Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements for £49.99.

Amazon also have elements 11 today on their Black Friday deals. I think it's 11 at least, starts either 1630 or 1730

Amazon also have elements 11 today on their Black Friday deals. I think it's 11 at least, starts either 1630 or 1730

Yeah, its Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11 Bundle for either Mac or PC at 17:30, currently £49, so my guess would be £40 at deal time - best to go via the main page (I think), but it should appear here on the product too.

Was better £32.99 and currently on availble

Bough Adobe Lightroom from adobe now wondering whether to get Elements not sure if I was used it enough as ive manage to do everything in lightroom so far.

manualfocus-g said:
Can't seem to get that deal on the Adobe website, cost is £106 - 20% = £86.00 or so. Plus the cart system isn't working at the moment. Booo!

Was a nightmare to get through took about 8 attempt must be busy. Put in BFDAY2012 it will bring it Down to £71 odd

Was a nightmare to get through took about 8 attempt must be busy. Put in BFDAY2012 it will bring it Down to £71 odd

Superb, thank you! I was using the code on their website (which is subtly different) and only giving a 10% discount. Anyway, the cart system is running very slowly but I managed to get my order in a one minute to midnight :D

This is where I find out that the code is valid for the next week :LOL:

Well, with so much of these deals time sensitive I hope Phil White managed to read them in time :)

Slightly off-topic but it seems as good a place to ask as any - has anyone made the leap to LR4 from 3.x? Was it worth it?

Anyone else doing good deals on LR4 at the mo?

Got LR3,so is LR4 worth getting?,just d/loaded the trial version from adobe to see if its worthwhile or not.:shrug:

Best thing about LR4 for me is the colour temp adjustment now on the adjustment brush. Great if you have mixed light sources and just need to deal with a colour cast.

The adjustment brush is also a lot faster and smoother in operation as well.

Also the Chromatic Aberration removal is great with lenses wide open (sigma 85 f1.4 seems to suffer from this a bit).

So for home use - maybe not. For pro use, definitely !

D/loaded LR4 trial & so far it looks really good,so might get it.:)

Back