Lightroom and photoshop black friday deal?

Does anyone else buying a code through Amazon see that Amazon seem to be double counting the number of purchases?

I purchased one year's subscription on Wednesday and it said 'Purchased 2 times'. I bought another another this morning to stack up to November 2024 and now it says 'Purchased 4 times'

When you search for orders of the product, it finds the real number of orders (2 orders x 1 item each order).

Ok I know its me doubting myself but would someone be as kind to confirm that I am purchasing the right plan.................this will give me Lightroom Classic on my PC ? which is what I mainly use very rare Photoshop used although I will get this aswell, I am sure it is the plan I used to have at £9.98 per month

Ok I know its me doubting myself but would someone be as kind to confirm that I am purchasing the right plan.................this will give me Lightroom Classic on my PC ? which is what I mainly use very rare Photoshop used although I will get this aswell, I am sure it is the plan I used to have at £9.98 per month

Yes, that's it. I've just bought it myself.

Likewise - yes. That's the plan for Lightroom CC (on the desktop) which I purchased myself, to replace a £9.98 per month subscription.

If you want to be sure before you buy and still have access to your Adobe account (which you will need in order to redeem the code from Amazon anyhow) you should find your plan looks something like this in Account > Overview

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 17.13.00.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 17.13.00.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Likewise - yes. That's the plan for Lightroom CC (on the desktop) which I purchased myself, to replace a £9.98 per month subscription.

If you want to be sure before you buy and still have access to your Adobe account (which you will need in order to redeem the code from Amazon anyhow) you should find your plan looks something like this in Account > Overview

Thank you Jeremy and Rob

Back